Price:£19.61+ Free shipping

on 6 April 2010
My son (aged 7, and completely bonkers about Rabbids) has both the DS and the Wii versions of this game. He originally got the DS game, and played with it quite happily. Each stage is a little puzzle - how to get your rabbids from one side of the screen to the other, avoiding various pitfalls / traps that are in their way. As in most games, these puzzles become more complex the further you progress with the game.

We then bought the Wii version, and i don't think he's bothered looking at the DS game since ! The Wii version is far superior & much more enjoyable than the DS game. Rather than it just being a basic platform puzzle game, the Wii version is 3D, and you get to explore many different locations - collecting things, breaking things, and solving puzzles along the way. You also have the ability to customize your Rabbids, which can make for some very amusing looking characters ! (my son has made everything from a Harry Potter rabbid to a Frankenstein rabbid !)

Basically, if you only have a DS, then it's worth getting if you're a big fan of Rabbids. If you have both a DS and a Wii, i would recommend getting this game for the Wii. (if you want a good Rabbids game for the DS, try 'Rayman raving Rabbids')
on 6 January 2010
My son is 5 and kept on about this for ages having seen it on the tv, got it for xmas, he loves it and laughs and laughs, so must be good.
on 20 March 2014
We loved this game on the wii so couldn't wait for this to arrive, alas this is worlds apart from the wii version in the most disappointingly rubbish way that I can see my son getting bored of this very quickly. Waste of money, DO NOT BUY!!
on 28 September 2013
I bought this game for my little brother as he finds rabbids hilarious, it turns out this game is a puzzle game. Luckly though he loves it, puzzles or not. Its a bit like cut the rope.
on 8 January 2014
My granddaughter loves this game on the X Box at home so I got this game for my DS and she loves it; very handy for long journeys.
on 20 July 2014
The game arrived quickly and was well packed. It is a funny game that compels you to complete its levels. We lpve it.
on 27 January 2013
Grandson loved it. Played with it straight away. Writing this just to fill int he amount of words required to leave
on 10 April 2013
this is not the best rabbid game, i have lost interest in it already. it was not at all what i expected.
on 17 December 2014