Format: DVD|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 June 2011
In a moment of nostalgia I thought I'd treat myself to this collection. I absolutely loved this as a child and can't believe how much image quality has improved since then but nevertheless this is fantastic. A real childhood classic and something children will love. I really enjoyed watching again purely and it was great to see what I'd missed the first time around.

Definitely worth giving this a go if you haven't before - especially as a gift for small children as it's entirely lovable. I would consider it loosely educational based on the fact that dinosaur extinction is briefly covered and migration of animals is also seen quite a lot. Obviously parts aren't entirely realistic but they don't need to be in my opinion.

Really enjoyable and fun for the family. If you've seen it before it's lovely to watch again.
on 26 February 2010
This was requested by my 6yr.old Grandaughter and I was quite reluctant to buy it for a child who enjoys her own copy of 'When Dinosaurs Walked The Earth' and can roll off the names and descriptions of dozens of the creatures and spend hours peering at fossils at every opportunity. I assumed that she would be bored and think it too young. But I was very wrong. Children of this age seem able to switch between scientific and cartoon films without the slightest problem. As she patiently explained to me 'They are only pretend stories for children Nan. They are fun. The grown up films are what paleontologists' think that Dinosaurs were really like and they are important'. Well now I know!!!
on 23 June 2008
This triple dvd boxset contains the first three films in the series.My children loved these and if you have never seen any of Littlefoot's adventures before you must have been living under a rock!!.
Litlefoot and his friends live in peaceful Great Valley and the films follow their adventures and high jinks.
Beautifully made and a thorough joy to watch-your small people will be absolutely enchanted.It may be the old fashioned animation and not the modern day computer graphics that they are used to but that won't bother them at all.
There are some extras and games but no subtitles.
Highly recommended.
on 25 October 2011
This product is great, I got 3 brand new DVD's all in original celephaned packaging for £6.99. My kids love these films, they are all fab if your children are in to dinosaurs. They are good for younger kids as they don't last too long but also my older kids like watching them too. They have catchy songs in them and I would recommend to any one with kids. (Especially dinosaur mad ones like mine)
on 7 February 2009
The Land Before Time/The Land Before Time - The Great Valley Adventure/The Land Before Time - The Time Of The Great Giving
These land before time dvds capture the friendship of 5 friends ducky, littlefoot, cera, spike and petrie. As they meet in volume 1, the land before time, in the great valley they discover lessons i life and the importance of teamwork.
In volume 2, the great valley adventure they find themselves in big trouble in the mysterious beyond.
In volume 3, the time of great giving the friends have to search for water as a meteeorite hit the greta valley and cuts the water supply off.
I would highly recommend this dvd collection and the others in the series.
on 8 October 2011
i bought this set for my four year old grandaughter as she loves dinosaurs. also her dad watched these when he was a child. She absolutely loves them.
on 26 August 2015
Who doesn't love The Land Before Time, this was a film watched over and over as I was growing up.
This came on TV a few weeks ago so I recorded it, now having a young family of my own, my son is dinosaur mad! I thought right let's sit him down to watch it, I didn't think he would be interested as it's such an old film, but he loved it, in 3 days he's watched it 9 times lol.
So when I saw this box set I ordered straight away, now he can watch it in his room when ever he likes.
The box set has the 3 original films but the picture has been updated so it's better to watch. Cheap price as well :-).

Now I have a very happy so, and as for me, I'm now feeling very old watching littlefoot and friendsgo on there adventures lol (it was well over years ago I first watched it)
Highly recommended
on 10 June 2013
Great Value for money. My 3 year old son loved the 1st movie after seeing it on TV - he now watches the 2nd & 3rd discs more than the first
on 16 September 2011
Ok, so kids animated films have improved a lot since this was released but all the same this is an amazing set of films!
Fun for all children and quite a sad story for the adults to watch to.
I watched this everyday for years as a kid and i cant wait to sit down and watch it again with my daughter!
Definitely recommend!
on 22 November 2011
So very pleasedwith this purchase I had been looking for land before time dvds for my 3 year old daughter as my 10 year old son had. videos of them when he was 3. These were a fantastic deal and she loves them, even her brother has watched them with her. So thanks very much for a fab deal, dvds are not cheap these days and with the economic climate as it is we need more chances like this - great products at great prices with great customer service too ;-)