5.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaur heaven.
This triple dvd boxset contains the first three films in the series.My children loved these and if you have never seen any of Littlefoot's adventures before you must have been living under a rock!!.
Litlefoot and his friends live in peaceful Great Valley and the films follow their adventures and high jinks.
Beautifully made and a thorough joy to watch-your...
Published on 23 Jun 2008 by S. Turnbull

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I remember
I used to watch these movies when I was a boy, but the animation compared to today's movies is poor, I thought maybe the picture quality would have some how Ben improved when put onto DVD but this is not the case.

Published 23 months ago by Mr. Adam P. Morley

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaur heaven., 23 Jun 2008
S. Turnbull (London) - See all my reviews
Beautifully made and a thorough joy to watch-your small people will be absolutely enchanted.It may be the old fashioned animation and not the modern day computer graphics that they are used to but that won't bother them at all.
There are some extras and games but no subtitles.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood classic, 24 Jun 2011
N. J. H. (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Land Before Time 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
In a moment of nostalgia I thought I'd treat myself to this collection. I absolutely loved this as a child and can't believe how much image quality has improved since then but nevertheless this is fantastic. A real childhood classic and something children will love. I really enjoyed watching again purely and it was great to see what I'd missed the first time around.

Definitely worth giving this a go if you haven't before - especially as a gift for small children as it's entirely lovable. I would consider it loosely educational based on the fact that dinosaur extinction is briefly covered and migration of animals is also seen quite a lot. Obviously parts aren't entirely realistic but they don't need to be in my opinion.

Really enjoyable and fun for the family. If you've seen it before it's lovely to watch again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Land before time 1, 2 & 3 DVD's, 25 Oct 2011
This review is from: The Land Before Time 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
This product is great, I got 3 brand new DVD's all in original celephaned packaging for £6.99. My kids love these films, they are all fab if your children are in to dinosaurs. They are good for younger kids as they don't last too long but also my older kids like watching them too. They have catchy songs in them and I would recommend to any one with kids. (Especially dinosaur mad ones like mine)

5.0 out of 5 stars land before time, 8 Oct 2011
This review is from: The Land Before Time 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
i bought this set for my four year old grandaughter as she loves dinosaurs. also her dad watched these when he was a child. She absolutely loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for money, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Land Before Time 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
Great Value for money. My 3 year old son loved the 1st movie after seeing it on TV - he now watches the 2nd & 3rd discs more than the first

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Film Of My Childhood!, 16 Sep 2011
This review is from: The Land Before Time 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
Ok, so kids animated films have improved a lot since this was released but all the same this is an amazing set of films!
Fun for all children and quite a sad story for the adults to watch to.
I watched this everyday for years as a kid and i cant wait to sit down and watch it again with my daughter!
Definitely recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I remember, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Land Before Time 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)

Was a bit disappointed, my son is obsessed with dinosaurs at the minute but was not at all interested in these movies, I can only think its because of the animation 'grainy' quality compared to today's movies like Toy Story & Finding Nemo etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars takes me back to my child hood, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Land Before Time 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
great value for money for 3 films in one. Bought for my 3 year old daughter who loves the films and series. I have to admit ive enjoyed watching it as much as her!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dvds my daughter loves them, 22 Nov 2011
This review is from: The Land Before Time 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
So very pleasedwith this purchase I had been looking for land before time dvds for my 3 year old daughter as my 10 year old son had. videos of them when he was 3. These were a fantastic deal and she loves them, even her brother has watched them with her. So thanks very much for a fab deal, dvds are not cheap these days and with the economic climate as it is we need more chances like this - great products at great prices with great customer service too ;-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brings back childhood memories, 5 Sep 2011
This review is from: The Land Before Time 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
Loved these films and now my little boy is loving them!! Shame they havent lightened them slightly as they are a bit dark but great all the same.

The Land Before Time 1-3 [DVD]
The Land Before Time 1-3 [DVD] by Graham Morris (DVD - 2009)