5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for top gear cards, 24 April 2011
This review is from: 50 x A4 Sleeves For Pokemon & YuGiOh Trading Cards (Toy)
I couldn't find suitable sleeves for my top gear turbo challenge cards as just about every product description has the usual rubbish "for pokemon and yu-gi-oh cards etc" so i eventually took a chance and bought these max protection sleeves not knowing if the cards would fit in the sleeves.

Luckily the top gear turbo challenge cards fit perfectly into the sleeves ,they are secure so they don't fall out and you can see them clearly (no ripples or bubbles) ,there are 11 holes punched in the side of the pockets so they will fit in ANY binder (i have them in the 3 ringed blue ultra pro collectors album binder also bought from amazon) ,it says that leaving the cards in the pockets in direct sunlight won't damage them but i have no intensions of ever doing this.

Overall if you're looking for protection pockets for your top gear turbo challenge and top gear turbo challenge extra cards then look no further ,these pockets are worth every penny and you will not be dissapointed ,if you have all 426 cards then with the 50 A4 pocket sleeves you get you have 2 sleeves left over and 5 empty pockets on one sleeve.

5.0 out of 5 stars protective storage, 26 Sep 2010
Su (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 50 x A4 Sleeves For Pokemon & YuGiOh Trading Cards (Toy)
I have collected trading/collectable cards since I was about 12 years old and I have always tried my best to look after them. It was several years before the Pokemon series came out and protection for the cards was not easy to find. I had shoebox upon shoebox of cards and always worried about them being damaged. Then when I was about 14 I was talking to a fellow Middle Earth player and he told me about A4 9-card sleeves, and gave me a couple of them to put my most precious cards in and the address of a dealer and I never looked back.

Many cards gain in value over the years, but only if they are in pristine condition so if you are going to collect cards or want to keep "shineys" or rare ones in outstanding condition then I would recommend these pages to you.

I usually purchase the "Ultra-Pro" or "MAX" 9 card pages as they don't contain the same level of harmful chemicals as cheaper brands. Display pages which contain chemicals such as bleach, or general acids or alkalis, can cause damage to the images on the cards.

These pages are made from a malleable plastic, which is not overly thick. They are a clear plastic which does not obscure the image of the card which they are holding, unlike some of the cheaper brands which have a milky, slightly opaque, look.

The company claim that you can leave the cards in these pages for long periods in direct sunlight. This is something that I have no intention of every testing. You should never leave your collectable cards in full sunlight, whether they are in UV protection covers or not.

The pages have 9 pockets which means that they can hold 18 cards back to back.

I would recommend that you use a 3 or 4 ring binder to store your pages as they provide a stronger hold and keep the pages more upright than 2 rings.

Other than storage, these pages can teach children (and adults) how to look after the things they cherish.

4.0 out of 5 stars really pleased, 14 Jan 2010
This review is from: 50 x A4 Sleeves For Pokemon & YuGiOh Trading Cards (Toy)
simple product that my kids loved for sorting out their pokemon cards need to buy more

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 4 July 2012
This review is from: 50 x A4 Sleeves For Pokemon & YuGiOh Trading Cards (Toy)
Bought this item for my pokemon card collection and it is a great quality item.

Each pocket is a great size to fit pokemon cards.

The platic is strong/durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars as described on amazon, 7 Jan 2012
This review is from: 50 x A4 Sleeves For Pokemon & YuGiOh Trading Cards (Toy)
Ordered the binder for my daughter for Christmas not realizing how many football cards she had so re ordered more plastic envelopes and presto came when said and fitted binder perfect, hooray bedroom floor clear of footie cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my MINT pokemon card, 28 Nov 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 50 x A4 Sleeves For Pokemon & YuGiOh Trading Cards (Toy)
I use these to store my mint condition pokemon cards. I trust them enough to protect them. They are durable exactly what you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pokemon Card storage, 15 Sep 2010
This review is from: 50 x A4 Sleeves For Pokemon & YuGiOh Trading Cards (Toy)
My children love collecting Pokemon cards which up until now have spent their time either on the bedroom floor or in a shoebox. At last I have found some reasonably priced well made sleeves designed for collecting cards which solve that problem. They loved sorting Pokemon cards and filing them in these sleeves (hours of fun!) and I can now hoover without destroying any prized cards in the process. Happiness all round...

50 x A4 Sleeves For Pokemon & YuGiOh Trading Cards