Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.24

on 17 November 2011
Well - I liked it actually! It is not a fast paced love story with twists and turns. It is the story of a woman with a lot of doubts. Sometimes endearingly funny, sometimes you might think: oh come on! get a grip! But always understandable. Because this is life. Life is not straightforward, where you fall in love with a man on another continent, than pack everything up in a hurry, leave your old life behind you, and move in with a "new" man just like that and to hell with the consequences. Sometimes life is about fears and doubts and not having the courage to take the leap of faith. And the author manages to transmit this quite beautifully. Yes I liked it - and bought the sequel.
on 10 November 2011
I thought this started really well and I loved the idea for the novel. But it got bogged down in detail and too much introspection by the narrator, who became a little whiny. She also comes across as being too old for her actual age, so she is less credible.