5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain
Excellent value! I forfeited the colour I really wanted for the price but I am very happy indeed. A great shoe as always at a fraction of the RRP. As recommended I also bought a size bigger and they fit perfectly. To avoid confusion I am a UK size 9 and I bought a UK size 10. The shoe says (M)10 (W)12 . Hope this is helpful.
Published on 12 Mar 2012 by Di

3.0 out of 5 stars The perfect shoe - marred by "improved design"
Lets face it, the original crocs are not an object of beauty but they are almost the perfect footwear if you live in temperate-warm climes.

Published on 30 April 2011 by Robin

3.0 out of 5 stars The perfect shoe - marred by "improved design", 30 April 2011

Recently I bought the unisex crocband clog having been seduced by the converse style line band. It seemed like the best of both worlds but this improved design has actually one fatal flaw which is the lack of air holes on the side and front. This turns the croc into a sort of oven and prolonged wearing ends up cooking your feet unnecessarily.

My next croc will be an original, which is without a doubt, a 5 star shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 12 Mar 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocband Khaki, 11 Aug 2010
These were delivered and looked gorgeous. The colour is lovely, more like a light tan than a true greenish khaki.

HOWEVER, this advert is for Womens sizes and when I ordered a size 9, I was sent a MENS size 9, which meant they are massive and have to be returned. The packaging said 'Unisex' and not Womens.

I am now uncertain as to what to order as I only have a few days before my holidays and cannot afford to get another incorrect size sent.

THIS ADVERT SHOULD BE CLEARER AS TO THE SIZES.

I will not order again as mistakes from Amazon means I have trek 5 miles to the nearest Post Office and wait in a queue to return these AND have to wait up to 30 days before I am refunded the cash.

Lovey shoes but I will not order these again from Amazon until advert is amended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Careful with the sizes, 30 Sep 2011
Piers Rowsell (Italy) - See all my reviews
I bought two pairs of these, one for me and one for my daughter. The sizing is WAY out. I bought a pair of size 2 which turned out to be smaller than her old pair of size 1. I normally wear a 9.5 and had to buy size 11.
Good product all the same.

3.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than Cayman crocs, 24 Aug 2010
I ordered a size 6 as I am a size 6 but these are more like a size 5. I had ordered a size 7 in Cayman crocs and they are quite big on me. A size 6 would have fitted me.

Other than the sizing issue the shoe itself is very nice.

Please take note this type of croc is smaller both in length and width.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable footwear ever, 1 May 2010
Not the most attractive of footwear, although the new banded style is more sporty, these are the best things for my feet. I suffer from osteoarthritis in back knees and now feet. In ordinary footwear I can't walk far but in Crocs its a different matter. I actally walked 5 miles on holiday in Lanzarote last year with no aches or pains anywhere...an unknown feat for me in years!!

2.0 out of 5 stars not really crocs experience, 31 Aug 2011
Overated, not cozy feeling and so much like the chinese vertion. Definately not usual crocs experience. hard to feet and not easy to walk with them. I should stick to my old Yokons

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but sizing is out, 28 Aug 2011
These are superbly comfortable clogs and I am very happy with them. However, I ordered size 9 (as that is my size in all other footwear) and they were too small. I returned them (Amazon Returns were brilliant I have to say, no fuss, no cost and very prompt) and ordered a size 10 which were a perfect fit. Recommend you order a full size up to get a good fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs so Comfortable, 13 Jun 2011
Was a bit dubious in sending for these because of the difference in sizes required and as I live in Spain a problem for returning them but I did not need to worry, I am a size 9 so sent for a 10 they arrived quickly and they fit perfectly. Really comfortable and stylish. Will be sending for another pair. Excellent value as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice crocs, 1 Jun 2011
nice crocs but definitely get yourself a smaller size than is shown being unisex they do come up big, I am a size 6 but the 5 would have been better if you are a girl!