4.2 out of 5 stars1,256
Style Name: Vacuum Cleaner|Change

on 8 December 2015
So I have had this car vacuum for a few days now and has used it daily just because its so easy to use and clean. I was hesitant to buy a vacuum that only attacks to the car since i can't really use it anywhere else but now that i see how much powerful it is when plugged in and it has a long extention which can go all the way around the car. So there is no excuse not to get all those crumbs picked up! So overall if you are looking to mainly clean the car then it is a must buy since it comes with a range of parts for different sorts of cleaning and there is no worry of losing charge when cleaning.
on 30 June 2010
In a nutshell:-

· Very well designed, small and compact
· Comfortable to use
· Tools change quickly and function well
· Very easy to empty
· Super long lead, ideal for car, caravan, boat etc.

Adequately powerful for small clean-ups. Suction power will depend on your battery condition and running the engine on idle can make an enormous difference (although I appreciate that it's not that eco friendly)

I still prefer to use a mains powered vacuum for vehicles (you can't touch a Dyson) but if mains is not available or you are travelling then this will take some beating
on 12 April 2014
Perfectly does the job. Excellent product. Suction even stronger than expected. Wish there was a couple of more, mainly thinner end attachments but still a great little machine.
on 6 March 2015
Excellent for cleaning the car. I wanted something I could clean the car with without having to plan ahead. I keep it in the car and so in minutes it's ready to use, no charging required. The only down side is the long cable which you have to unwind each time however if you want to do the boot then you need a good size cable, so also a positive! Cable doesn't secure very well when not in use but minor issue and seeing as it comes in a good size bag this isn't really a problem. Picks up well for a small cleaner, very pleased with it and would recommend. Excellent delivery service.
on 24 March 2016
VERY POOR I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR A CAR VAC AND ITS A WASTE OF TIME NO WHERE NEAR ENOUGH POWER TO DO THE JOB INTENDED I FEEL CHEATED I COULD HAVE PAID A LOT LESS FOR BETTER
on 12 December 2015
Works really well. I was worried about the suction as some compact hooveres just don't cut it. This however is up there with a regular sizes Hoover. The power cable I much longer than I expected and the fixings for the attachments are strong. A sturdy little Hoover I would recommend this I use this on my car regularly and not needed to use it for very long periods. Although when I first got the Hoover I needed to use it for longer as car was full of leaves etc, do not use longer than half hour as it warns in instructions it gets hot. I very happy with Hoover
on 4 December 2015
Rated Zero stars but forced to record 1. This item was used twice and broke during the second time
on 22 April 2016
As a small car Hoover this does the trick. If you are wanting to hoover after not cleaning the car for three months you will most definitely need something more substantial. However as an 'as and when' Hoover for quick tidying and mopping up some crumbs after the kids have had biscuits in the back its pretty good. It's foldaway design is brilliant as I can put it in the corner of the boot and it doesn't take up much needed space. The suction power of this device is not huge however as I said for a quick nip round to pick up some crumbs it is pretty good.
on 11 June 2015
I know this item has had mixed reviews but what needs to be taken into context is the size of the unit. It weighs less than most hair dryers. It will not be able to handle cleaning a very dirty car, so little and often is the way to go. Very versatile and you are able to get into some very awkward spaces with it. Cleaning the boot was easier than I thought because of the long lead. My Mrs bought one of those Dyson cordless 1st gen units and this has far more suction than that and at a fraction of the cost. It will pick up the majority of the debris but you may find some bits get left behind, try using some of the tools supplied to see if they are able to assist with removing the dirt. The bag that comes supplied is a good size and you will not struggle to fit the vac and tools in the bag. Better than I thought is was going to be. Glad the negative reviews did not sway me enough not to buy this product and the underdog came through. Obviously more suction power would be great... BTW KEEP THE ENGINE RUNNING WHILST USING THIS PRODUCT (TO SAVE THE BATTERY RUNNING FLAT) AT LEAST YOU CAN STILL LISTEN TO THE CAR RADIO WHILST CLEANING.
on 8 April 2015
Great little hoover for a quick clean up. I find this has plenty of suction power for what it is, my car gets really dirty because I own horses and I find it copes well with that. For what it is it does the job so am surprised other people have been displeased with the power of it. Its not the same as a bit hoover but you wouldn't expect it to be.

Packs away neatly in my boot in a case and handy for quick clean ups whenever I need. Can use for a decent time without worrrying about car battery draining or anything. Attachments are good too.