4.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch
Published 2 months ago by SWSurrey

2.0 out of 5 stars Too large.
Good quality and lovely colour but the dial is very large and it looks too big on my wrist.
Published 1 month ago by VeeJay

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Ice-Watch Sili Pink Unisex Silicone Watch SI.PK.U.S (Watch)
I love this watch! I have had lots of comments from other people as it is quite eye catching. The date is easy to read, with the magnifying dot on it. It is very comfortable (I have quite slim wrists and there are enough holes on the strap for me to wear it comfortably). My only minor criticisms, which I why I haven't given it 5 stars, is that when it has got wet, or I am quite hot, it has steamed up on the inside (it does clear quite quickly though). The grooves on the strap can get quite dirty but clean up easily enough. It took me a while to figure out how to get the date correct but worked it out eventually. Also it is quite chunky so catches on sleeves when I am getting dressed/undressed, but otherwise, I am very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars XmasPresent, 27 Dec 2013
Xmas present for my Granddaughter. She loves it and says it's the best watch she has ever had. I was impressed buy the quality of the watch at a affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super ice watch, 11 Dec 2013
As it looks great ice watch for a superb price. Defo recommend. Have been looking for an ice watch for while but most too expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant ice watch, 28 Nov 2013
Bought this for my daughter for xmas. We looked in all the shops and this is the 1 that she liked the best. Looking forward to seeing her face on christmas day.
super fast delivery and excellent product

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift & very happy, 19 Nov 2013
Bought this as a gift and very happy with the watch. Received within the timescale in good order and fits the description as brand new. Happy with all aspects of this product and delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got what it said on the tin., 7 Aug 2014
Pleased with this purchase. I have a red one and orange one and bright green one. However this watch was from a different seller.
I ask Amazon to delivery on the same day and leave my purchase in a safe place they failed to do this but rectified this on the next visit to me.
All the other watches came with an extra stap loop in case the other one broke this I was impressed with but did not on the occassion get one with this watch.
However overall good thankyou.

5.0 out of 5 stars ♥ Tickled Pink ♥, 24 July 2014
What can I say other than this is a fantastic genuine watch, good quality, good time keeping and it looks good too. It is so comfy you don't even know you have it on.
It was so good I even ordered a red one for my hubby and you get a free money box and keyring with it too.
How is that for a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 July 2014
Fantastic watch, fantastic service

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
watch received very promptly and was as described.My daughter loves it.no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 11 Mar 2014
Good value for money and quick delivery will be a good xmas present this year
better to get em early in the sale lol

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›