4.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch
I've had this watch for well over a year now which I feel is long enough to give a fair review and I love it, it looks good and although I originally got this as a 'day' watch I find myself wearing it all the time.
Published 4 months ago by Deborah

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking, but Problems
It's definitely a nice looking watch which gets lots of positive comments and admiring looks, but it's not without problems.

Firstly, the white band becomes slightly discoloured with a yellow tinge, which is more obvious because the white face and bezel stay white.

Published on 25 July 2012 by E. Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, 12 April 2014
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Ice-Watch Sili Forever White Unisex Silicone Watch SI.WE.U.S (Watch)
I'm on holiday at the moment which is what's prompted me to write this review since I was swimming yesterday and someone commented on my watch saying that they didn't realise you could swim in a Ice watch. I explained that you can't in all of them but I'd purposely purchased this one so I could and that's what I love most about it, I don't have to stop and remember to take it off.
The only problems I've had and these are the reasons for the 4 stars and not 5 are firstly that the strap does discolour slightly which is a shame and secondly at the start of a new month the date isn't always correct which is a nuisance since I never know what the date is anyway so use the date on my watch constantly.
These faults aside this is a great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, 20 Mar 2014
quick delivery.great genuine watch,my daughter loves the ice watch and the quirk box it came in,excellant price,would by one again in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice Watch, 2 Jan 2013
very well presented and just what i wanted for a present for my daughter, She was thrilled. Post within time

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice Watch, 23 Nov 2012
Had my eye on one for ages. Very stylish and comfortable to wear. May order another one in a different colour!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking, but Problems, 25 July 2012
E. Smith (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Secondly, the watch stopped working after 5 months. Thinking it was the battery, which is bad enough after such a short time, we spent more than necessary on a lifetime battery from a well-known chain. The watch stopped working again the next day.

The good news is that I contacted Amazon who immediately issued a replacement, so well done to them for excellent customer service. I have my doubts about the watch now, but we'll see how the replacement performs.

5.0 out of 5 stars ice watch, 11 Jan 2011
excellent watch. Smart and stylish.delivered a few days after being ordered. First class service. Keeps perfect time and can be worn with anything. Also its waterproof not for swimming but still good

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed sadly., 26 July 2014
Scratches easily on the shiny section of the face. Worn the watch once for 2 hours and there's small scratches on the shiny face where the white shiny bit appears to have come off and now silver is showing through. I wouldn't expect an ice watch to do this after just 2 hours of wearing so sent it back to amazon. Also, please note, being rubber your wrist will sweat and it feels uncomfortable as it gets wet underneath.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 17 Mar 2014
Its a great nice looking watch...but unfortunately it diddnt fit my girlfriend. It fits me perfect tho so no need to send back

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, 14 Mar 2014
Love this watch. It arrived on time and I am really pleased with it. Only slight negative is the face is slightly larger than I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars one word - great!, 12 Jan 2014
this is a beautiful watch. smart, attractive and well worth the money. strongly recommended to anyone looking for a watch