on 9 February 2011
A fab watch for a young teen. My son had been wanting a new watch as we had tried Swatch and Baby G with both of them breaking fairly quickly. This one is much more robust, the strap a better quality. My son is thrilled with it and it has not left his wrist!
on 6 August 2014
The watch is for my 15 year old Sun. It looks good and the strap is perfect for his small wrist. He is pleased with it so far so all good.
on 24 January 2013
First negative review i have written (motivated by disappointment and Frustration)
We purchased this watch for my son in time for Christmas, who we were encouraging to keep track of time, so were pleased that he started wearing it regularly as he thought it looked cool (success).
Six months in and the battery ran out so we took it into a jewellers to have a replacement fitted.
On inspection the jeweller declined as he pointed out that the case back had been fitted to tightly and he did not wish to damage it through forcing it. Sent it in to the ice watch service centre who replaced the seal and refitted with a new battery (fair enough).
Waited 5 weeks for them to return it (due to their office move).
After a further two months the pin holding the strap broke so returned it again (repaired without charge). One week after 12 month warranty expired the pin on the other side of the strap broke (so have now given up on it). It could have been worse as we bought it when it was on offer or we could have wasted £60 on this (together with all the time lost messing about - no pun intended)
on 12 December 2013
Good product looks stylish. Light and fashionable keeps excellent time.

only drawback strap sometimes comes out of the loop but small complaint.
on 20 May 2011
I brought this watch recently and love it. It looks good and is easy to set.
I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new trendy watch!
on 3 April 2015
I bought this Ice watch a Birthday present for a teenage boy. Looks as good as the picture and is working well. The packaging is very nice as you can reuse it as a money box. I didn't have any issues getting into the box like some reviewers have mentioned, the inner plastic just pulls out from the base. Fit well on his wrist as he's quite slim so would be fine for a girl if they like chunky watches. Would recommend but not at full price as its only a fun watch.
on 14 June 2015
Arrived very quickly and in a nice presentation box . Looks stylish on and this size is perfect for my smaller wrist .I wanted a watch for everyday use and so far it's been faultless .Was hoping that it would be luminous ...but hey ! at this price its brilliant.
on 1 November 2013
Really pleased with this watch. Have the white one as well. Prefer the strong straps on these watches to the Sekonda Party watches whose straps constantly break. Would highly recommend.
on 6 November 2013
I bought this for my dad for christmas as id bought my mum the white one for her birthday they r excellent quality & fantastic prices thanku for the prompt service
on 18 August 2014
I had bought a white one of these for my wife, liked it so much I bought myself one. Looks great and most importantly of all, it tells the time!