5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch..
A fab watch for a young teen. My son had been wanting a new watch as we had tried Swatch and Baby G with both of them breaking fairly quickly. This one is much more robust, the strap a better quality. My son is thrilled with it and it has not left his wrist!
Published on 9 Feb. 2011 by Alibaba

2.0 out of 5 stars Repaired Three time in 12 months
First negative review i have written (motivated by disappointment and Frustration)
We purchased this watch for my son in time for Christmas, who we were encouraging to keep track of time, so were pleased that he started wearing it regularly as he thought it looked cool (success).
Published on 24 Jan. 2013 by samantha harborow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch.., 9 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Ice-Watch Sili Forever Black Unisex Silicone Watch SI.BK.U.S (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Repaired Three time in 12 months, 24 Jan. 2013
Six months in and the battery ran out so we took it into a jewellers to have a replacement fitted.
On inspection the jeweller declined as he pointed out that the case back had been fitted to tightly and he did not wish to damage it through forcing it. Sent it in to the ice watch service centre who replaced the seal and refitted with a new battery (fair enough).
Waited 5 weeks for them to return it (due to their office move).
After a further two months the pin holding the strap broke so returned it again (repaired without charge). One week after 12 month warranty expired the pin on the other side of the strap broke (so have now given up on it). It could have been worse as we bought it when it was on offer or we could have wasted £60 on this (together with all the time lost messing about - no pun intended)

4.0 out of 5 stars ICE watch, 12 Dec. 2013
Good product looks stylish. Light and fashionable keeps excellent time.

only drawback strap sometimes comes out of the loop but small complaint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and a great watch!, 20 May 2011
I brought this watch recently and love it. It looks good and is easy to set.
I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new trendy watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice Watch, 6 Aug. 2014
Alison L. Humphries "pysalh" (Bath, UK) - See all my reviews
The watch is for my 15 year old Sun. It looks good and the strap is perfect for his small wrist. He is pleased with it so far so all good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Watch, 1 Nov. 2013
Really pleased with this watch. Have the white one as well. Prefer the strong straps on these watches to the Sekonda Party watches whose straps constantly break. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my dad for christmas as id bought my mum the white one for her birthday they r excellent quality & fantastic prices thanku for the prompt service

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, 18 Aug. 2014
I had bought a white one of these for my wife, liked it so much I bought myself one. Looks great and most importantly of all, it tells the time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 6 Nov. 2013
I looked everywhere for this watch and found it was so much cheaper on amazon and it looks great and comfortable to wear - really happy with it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Watch, 7 Nov. 2014
D. Essex - See all my reviews
Bought this as an xmas present so hope it works on xmas day. It look super cool and the teenage recipient will hopefully think the same.