on 16 January 2011
I bought this for my 12 year old daughter for Christmas after realising how hard it was to find a comparatively inexpensive watch for a style conscious pre-teen. I didn't know much about Ice watches apart from seeing them in display cabinets in department stores. Available in an assortment of bright colours and different strap materials, it's hard to choose the right timepiece for you. I opted for this purple one as it is her favourite colour plus it's cute enough for me to borrow! I am now debating whether to buy the white one with crystals for myself.

Firstly the watch is presented in a fun purple Lego style brick which has a slot in the top. This is now doubled up as a money box for saving pocket money. As for the watch itself, the first thing you notice is the strap. Made from silicone it has a comfortable and smooth texture which sits snuggly on the wrist but feels like you're not wearing anything. It has been cast to look like a traditional link strap. I've seen so many copies of these on the high street but for approximately £65 I'd opt for the real deal every time plus it comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty which you don't often get with the others.

The face is a lighter metallic purple which sets it apart from the strap. It is quite chunky in size which, at the moment seems to be the trend in watches but despite its appearance it weighs next to nothing. The numerals too are a nice size, big enough to be able to read the time. I don't understand watches that are illegible, kind of defeats the object! This watch also has a date display which I find particularly handy and over this is a small magnification window to make reading it super easy. Above the face is a matching metallic rotatable dial with the numbers 0-60 on it. I can't quite figure out its purpose as it isn't mentioned in the instructions.

All in all this is a great watch and fashion accessory. Basic in function but brimming with colour and offers broad appeal. The price tag is another bonus, right I've convinced myself enough, I'm off to buy my white one!
on 21 January 2010
Gorgeous watch - love it. Trying to refrain from ordering another one in a different colour! Very well made, branded face, bezel and back so you know it's genuine. Nicely boxed in a large perspex lego brick which doubles as a money box (so you can save for your next watch!). My friend loves it too - she's going to buy one in white. Great purchase and quick delivery. Thanks!
on 15 November 2013
This really is a great watch great colour and style and my grandaughter absolutely loves it and for the price its a steal
on 17 August 2010
This is much better than I thought, it was for my 15yr old daughters birthday and she loves it all her friends are now getting one. I thought it would look cheap plastic but it does not it looks funky and fab.
on 22 September 2009
This watchis great. The colour is lovely and its also comfortable to wear.The dial is nice and clear and easy to read.Overall this watch is really good value for money. Great product.
on 29 May 2014
fab looking watch, would not be without it! wear it every occasion. Light weight, comfortable, keep time really well. Highly recommend this product
on 1 November 2013
This is one of two ice watches purchased as Christmas gift for my two Granddaughter's (dec2013) so has not been opened as yet or taken out of box, I can say delivery was excellent and the watch looks lovely colour for what I can see through box. I am very pleased with service and delivery. One disappointment was the box looked scratched so I am hoping this has no reflection on the watch inside, probably due to being stored prior to sale. I will however update once my Granddaughters has received her gift.q
on 17 April 2014
Fab purple watch - i wear it every day. You will love it!
Great delivery too.
Amazon's prices rock - thanks so much.
on 18 December 2013
It arrived already opened and the box lid was stuck with cellotape. It is a gift for Xmas and it look second hand. I am extremely disappointed. I can't send it back now as it is too late to obtain another watch before Xmas. I will send it back after Xmas if the recipient of the present is unhappy to receive a second hand watch.

I also purchased another ICE watch that came in the same box and this one was new.

Very unhappy
on 10 December 2013
A relative bought me the watch for a birthday present and its left me scarred all on my wrist. I'd be very careful buying it for kids as i've never been allergic to anything before and i think its just the poor materials that have done it. It was from an official outlet too.

See one answered question