on 28 April 2011
I had just got paid for my weekend work, as i am only 17 it wasnt a lot but i spent nearly all of it on the first day on this watch, the deliver came when it said it would and the watch looks good, i did expect some of it to be metal, feels a bit like a toy watch. the main dial on the side is screwed on at an angle. there was also no adjustment tool for the strap so i am a little disappointed with it and i must admit it is a little overpriced for what it is but still looks good.
on 20 February 2011
This is a nice watch, a really good appearance I have had it now for some 2YRS, no problems what so ever and as a time piece it is exceptionally accurate.
John Bentley. Liverpool.Ps This does have a small tool for adjusting the strap!
on 6 September 2014
I've been wearing this watch for the past couple of months and can't be happier with it. After purchasing the watch a TV programme warning of fake ice watches online made me double check what I'd paid for was genuine. After checking all packaging, the watch and all supplied info I was happy knowing that this is a genuine ice watch at a very good price. The watch looks great on and has very nice detailing. I've looked at many ice watches since this purchase and can say the £80 I paid can definitely not be beaten.
on 12 August 2013
Superb quality..delivered on time..and when I had passed the initiative test on how to open the plastic box..it was a superb product.!!
on 18 February 2014
wife loves the watch this goes well with her darker outfits? costs me a small fortune though but worth it