5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fantasy, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Island of Fog (Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
A definite page turner that you'll find yourself enthralled in, you care about the characters and wish to know what their futures hold
Can't wait to read book two

5.0 out of 5 stars Island Of Fog, 11 Aug 2013
This review is from: Island of Fog (Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is a really good book full of twists and turns with great characters, which are all hilarious. Fenton is my favorite character mainly because when he tries to be tough he fails epically and he is really funny as well. I was hooked from the start and I had it all read in two days and I will definitely buy the sequel. It's a fast paced and really intriguing read for anyone that likes fun stories with great characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Island of Fog (Book 1) (Paperback)
This is the first book in a series which is now six books long. An excellent read for both children and adults alike but I think this book is an exceptional read for boys. It focuses around a 12 year old boy and involves dragons, what more could a (pre) teenage boy wish to read. This could be another book that will be on the list of "getting boys to read", along with the Harry Potter books.

5.0 out of 5 stars B.R.A.G. Medallion Honoree, 22 May 2013
G. Indiebrag - See all my reviews
This review is from: Island of Fog (Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
We are proud to announce that Island of Fog by Keith robinson is a B.R.A.G.Medallion Honoree. This tells you that this book is well worth your time and money!

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Island of Fog (Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Luckily I starting reading this unaware that it was aimed at children, otherwise I would have missed a great read!
Well written with great character development and pulls you into the storyline. Good to read for adults as well as children and would make a brilliant film.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: Island of Fog (Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This may have been written for the youth market but I think it is a great read for all ages. A real page turner as it progresses. Am looking forward to reading the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Island of Fog (Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book, I thought it was well-written and had good character development and I cant wait to read the next book in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Island of Fog, 30 Sep 2012
This review is from: Island of Fog (Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic first book of a great series - once you start you will be willing the author to finish the next one so that Hal and his pals adventures continue.

I think it will appeal to people of all ages - my children and some friends have read and enjoyed the series so far.

Keep up the great work Keith Robinson and hurry up with the next one :-) xx

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful start to a wonderful journey, 18 Nov 2010
This review is from: Island of Fog (Paperback)
Have just finished the first book of Keith's trilogy and I must say I enjoyed every moment of it.

I found the story to be clever, with enough minor twists to catch the unwary and also throw the more 'jaded' reader a curve-ball. The characters are likeable and varied enough to be more than just cut-outs designed to appeal to a certain audience and age.

The way the story develops, revealing new elements of its structure is, in my mind, akin to a master jeweller revealing each finely cut facet of a diamond as he polishes it. In fact as novels go, this probably drew me into its story far easier than most.

This story is, in my opinion, one I would heartily recommend to anyone with an interest in good storytelling, not just an interest in fantasy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super First Novel, 14 Oct 2010
This review is from: Island of Fog (Paperback)
This is the first novel in a trilogy. Superbly written, this book had me eagerly turning the pages for more! A cracking good read, not just for lovers of sci-fi! It had me thinking of the USA series, Lost, and also in parts of the Twilight series. However, don't misunderstand me, this book is a totally original story which stands proudly in the bookshops alongside the most popular authors.

Island of Fog (Book 1)