5.0 out of 5 stars Wall bracket from Electro World.
Initial impressions were far better than expected for an item of this price. It was reassuringly heavy and "solid" feeling. It's not "pretty" but it does look functional- and anyway once fitted it should be out of sight behind the TV or PC monitor anyway, so looks are not important.

Published on 8 April 2011 by M. D. Saunderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value.
We bought this, so we could put our little 22" flat screen LCD up on the wall in the new loft bedroom.
We found it easy to put up, and so far so good. There's no movement in the arm, and it been moved alot, as the TV is viewed from different areas of the room.
I would say this is a good product, which will work best with occasional use TV's.
Published on 1 Mar 2010 by Just My Opinion!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wall bracket from Electro World., 8 April 2011
M. D. Saunderson "Dorsai." (UK.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Cantilever LCD Monitor TV Arm Bracket Wall Mount with Swivel and Tilt (Electronics)

It comes with screws to fix to the wall, masonry-plugs, an alan-key to tighten the hinges and a selection of screws in different diameters and lengths, and out of these four fitted my screen. I would hope the selection would cater for the majority of screens.

Attaching to the wall was as easy as one could want, as only two fixing screws are used, and was done in under 5 minutes. Within 10 minutes the monitor was where I wanted it, and the hinges tightened up to keep it there.

The only criticism I could maker is that it lacks the ability to "rotate" the screen to allow for the slight sagging that is unavoidable, but at this price I would not expect it to have rotational adjustment, and this was over come by loosening the screws holding the monitor to the back plate, levelling the monitor, and tightening the screws back up. In the worst case the screw holes on the mounting plate could be enlarged and washers used behind the screws.

I recommend this to anyone wanting a sturdy mount with the minimum of expense.

EDIT:)
When I needed another wall-mounting bracket a year or so after buying this one (for a new TV) I just bought a second one of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cantilever LCD TV arm bracket wall mount, 31 Aug 2010
I fitted it a couple of weeks ago and it's been absolutely fine and does just what I expected. Because it has an arm that is jointed in the middle it allows the TV to extend further and also swivel through 90 degrees. It seems well made and appears to be as good as other brackets costing several times more. I would have liked it to available in silver to match the TV but it's not really an issue as it's hardly seen anyway. As there is no adjustment to rotate the TV you do have to ensure that the mounting holes are truly vertical. I drilled and screwed the top one, mounted the TV, checked the screen was horizontal with a spirit level and then marked the position of the bottom hole before drilling it.

5.0 out of 5 stars cantilever LCD Monitor TV Arm Bracket wall mount swivel and tilt, 31 Jan 2010
Brilliant product for wall mounting in akward places, as it has the double arm which enables you to pull the arm right out to view the TV around a corner, or you can place it flat against the wall, we are very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars quality and value bracket, 7 April 2012
I highly recommend this bracket for the price it is 1st class.
I wall-mount TVs professionally and use this bracket on a regular basis.
The following is advice you may find helpful.
It is available under several brand names and from several suppliers and at different prices (if the picture looks identical it probably is identical).
You must make sure the bracket is mounted level as no adjustment is availble after fitting.
I often substitute the wall mounts for longer or ones better suited to the wall.
You may need to fit washers or longer bolts to fit the bracket to the set, this is common on universal brackets so be prepared.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ... ok., 24 Sep 2009
For the price, who could grumble? It does more or less what I expected, though it lacks in a couple of areas:

1 - There is no roll adjustment for the screen. You can change the pitch and the yaw, but of course the monitor is heavy, so only after you've mounted your monitor perfectly square against the wall do you realise that the give in the joints drop the screen at one corner by a couple of cm. This rotates the screen slightly. You get used to it, but an adjuster would be nice.

2 - The joints have a lot of play in them, since they work loose often. This isn't a problem unless you move the monitor about a lot (like me) but can get rather tedious to constantly adjust.

3 - The height is set in stone once you've mounted your monitor. Take into account the slight drop in height after the mount or you may find your keyboard suddenly doesn't fit underneath like you wanted.

4 - The arm bangs against the wall when you move the monitor too close to it. I put some little rubber pads in the appropriate places to stop it taking the paint off my wall.

Having said that, the screws are nice and long (only two attach it to the wall, though it seems to be enough) and the build quality is adequate. Overall recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars TV wall bracket, 21 Sep 2010
Excellent value for money,very pleased with my purchase.It is being used to hold a 26inch flat screen television in a corner of our bedroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 27 April 2010
K. Harper "Ken" (Wiltshire UK) - See all my reviews
Simple and effective. Mounted on a corner of a kitchen wall unit, it allows the TV to be moved to face through 270 degrees, from the food prep area round to the table where we have most of our meals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice TV bracket, 8 Dec 2009
Hay for this price I thought that it was going to be flimsy and one of those products and you wished you never purchased. But be assured that this is a nice bit of kit, it looks well made, does not seem to have much play in the joints, and it can move in nearly every direction, this is ideal for my daughter 19 inch LCD TV and looks just great. I think that you might need to up grade the mounting screws / raw plugs just in case, but that really depends on both the size of the TV and were you are going to mount it on, by that I mean plaster board, stone, wood, brick, you get the drift.
I will be ordering another one ASAP before they run out at the cheapest similar type design I saw in that well known electrical show Cu**ys about £50.00. so grab a barging. I must admit if I had a large expensive plasma them I might think again and go for a top end product.

To sum it up ideal for the bedroom, kitchen TV well priced, nice quality, folds away neatly, and looks the part.

Give it ago!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value., 1 Mar 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but be aware, 19 Feb 2011
R. Docchio (UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this bracket for a new 19" Samsung flat screen TV but had a few problems fitting it.
Firstly the bracket is not as shown in the picture. It has 4 fixing holes to secure it to the wall and the 2 one-piece arms pivot one above the other not in the middle as shown. These were minor issues that did not really affect things unlike the size of the TV fixing plate.
The holes in the plate did match my TV but the top of the plate stuck up well above the top of the TV. If you have just spent £200 on a new glossy TV you want it to look good on the wall with out the ugly fixing plate sticking up above the screen. The bracket was so cheap it was not worth the hassle of sending it back and 10 mins with my hacksaw has fixed the problem.

In summary check the fixing holes on the back of your TV are right in the middle or only use this bracket for larger screens. Alternatively buy a hacksaw at the same time as the bracket.