on 15 August 2010
It is an awesome feather shuttlecocks I have had,if 5 stars is top rating,I prefer to rate it 6 stars.I bought one with £16 brand W was very impress,but DHS-311 gave me more impress with it fantastic durability but just £8,we play up to 60 minutes a shuttlecocks ,with still good condition,very worth it are.Will buy again.
on 3 July 2010
considering the price they are lasting 3/4 games when we normally go through 1 every 2 with yonex ones, so very happy at 1/3 the price
on 8 January 2013
We only use feather shuttlecocks but thought I'd try these ones instead of our regular Yonex. Unfortunately, for us, they weren't worth the investment. Though the shuttlecocks seem to last longer they are very variable and slow. It does say on the tin it's for training but the Amazon product says competition and training. I cannot imagine anyone using this for competition. They might be good for newbies or players that want to build rallies but even then the batch we got were unreliable for even that I would think.

I would not buy this product again. I hope this review helps someone else.

Kind regards
Sidharth
on 14 March 2010
excellent price and delivery.the shuttlecocks fly really well but can be a little difficult to pick up if the lighting is not at its best.
on 20 September 2011
DHS 311 A Grade Feather Shuttlecocks - Competition & Training
Our Stanwick sports hall has a white ceiling and yellow walls These dark shuttlecocks show up well against the light background It has made a lot of difference to the standard of play from members with poorer sight
They are slightly heavier than our standard shuttlecocks, but once you get use to them, timing and good control are achieved
Slightly higher wear rate than standard
on 1 December 2013
Our Sunday badminton club struggled to find shuttles which we could see in our local community centre which has whitewashed walls and ceiling and has good lighting.
Having tried Yellow plastic and White plastic and White feather shuttles we find these dark coloured shuttles fine for social club play and in our venue we can see them very well. They allow for good rallies and last pretty well for the money. We have used them for over three years now.
So if your hall is painted white and is bright highly recommended.
on 26 April 2012
Very good flight, and perfect for drop shots, the DHS 311 are a perfect all rounder. Durability is also very good, lasting around three or four games. Depending on the court you're playing in, the brown colour can either be a positive or negative. Positive for me as they improve visibility.
on 8 May 2014
Shuttles are 100% quality but depending on the surroundings you are playing in can determine if you can see the shuttles. If the surrounding walls are dark it can be hard to see these fly through the air. Other than that they are great and durability is satisfactory.
on 1 July 2014
the shuttles that were in good condition were excellent, fly & sound perfect and really help visibility in our hall with white walls. One of the tubes however was obviously very old as some of the shuttles had perished slightly.
on 20 January 2012
The shuttles can be hard to see in a dark hall, however a little easier in a bright one. They feel slower than the usual shuttles we use, but they fly nice and seem to last a little longer. Not bad for friendly games.