Size: Roll-On 3oz/89ml|Change

on 2 May 2012
After reading all the raving reviews and having my chiropractor recommend this product.
I decided to buy it. I've been using it every evening, on my NECK and SHOULDERS after I do my physio exercises and before I go to bed.
Here's my conclusion.

1. Bio freeze does give a very nice cold tingly feeling.
2. Although it helps my shoulder feel better, I still feel the pain that's usually there, so they are sort of there together, at the same time, if it makes sense. The Coldness of the gel just hides the pain a little.
3. It doesn't last as long as what some people say. Perhaps an hour tops... mostly about 30 minutes, possibly 45.
4. I will continue using it since I've already bought and it does give that immediately relief for a brief moment.

Would I recommend it?
Well, Yes, because I understand that when our pain is bad, we have to clutch at straws and this is better than nothing. And it will certainly make you feel better for a little while.
on 5 August 2009
I tried this gel after suffering for three years with terrible pain in my shoulder, neck and arm. No diagnosis has ever been reached for my problem, just a few guesses the docs came up with and the usual strong pain killers prescribed, but nothing seems to help. While reading online about pain relief i came across an americam chiropracter who highly recommended this product. He claims people make the mistake of applying heat penetrating creams and gels to painful areas of joint and muscle pain regions. He explained that when we have an area of pain in joints or muscles our blood rushes to that area which is what causes the inflammation and pain when infact we need to cool down the area so the blood leaves the site and inflammation subsides. This is how bio freeze works, it freezes the area. It actually feels warm when it penetrates but infact is doing the opposite. It is very strong and highly effective and it is without doubt the best product of its type on the market today. The pain relief is second to none helped by the fact it contains ilex. I highly recommend bio freeze.
on 30 April 2014
This was recommended to me by a chiropractor. So glad - it really is exceptionally good for aches pains & a continually grumbling back.
Note, this is the roll on - I have tried the gel but I much prefer the roll on. Always have some in the cupboard & the car.
Wouldn't be without it!
on 20 May 2008
i have central disc protusion which gives me scatica down my right leg but its a slipped disck in my back which is causeing it im using this stuff as nothing else seems to work on tablets from my doc there ok. but i have to say this stuff cools all the muscles and relaxes them cant say enough about this great gel its fantastic stuff wouldent be without it now. ok its 7.99 a tube but its amazing soon as u apply it its working streight away.
on 1 April 2014
I have used this product for a few years and have recommended it to several friends who all like me think it is an excellent product. Smells nice and smell also fades quickly, does not stain clothing. I have used when I damaged my knee and also for shoulder pain. Would definitely recommend you try this product.
on 3 August 2011
I have suffered from Chronic neck and back pain for years. I find a combination of heat and cold is best to keep the muscles as relaxed as possible which in turn keeps the nerves more settled. BioFeeze brings sustained relief and I use it most night on my lower back before bed to aid sleep. Also useful on neck although, if like me you have disc problems, the cold can sometimes cause the muscles to contract and spasm in the neck which can worsen the problem.
The only concern is how much it costs and how quickly you can go through it. Its worth noting that when you think its finished, just unscrew the lid and pour a little water in there. Obviously you can't do this for ever but you can usually get at least another 10 per cent of use out of it this way.
on 11 September 2009
Arthritis in my hand makes playing my violin very painful. Now I use the spray on just before playing and have much more freedom to play.
on 23 April 2014
Bio Freeze gives good pain relief for muscles which are strained or otherwise painful. I have a lot of peripheral pains after major surgery to fuse my whole spine, and Bio Freeze relieves a lot of them. The roll on is easy to use and non staining to clothes.
on 29 December 2013
I have arthritis in my neck and spine, which leads to issues and pain in my neck and back (shoulders, arms) and lower back. I have fibromyalgia which adds to the pain 24/7.

This product helps lower the pain to allow more ease, comfort and aids rest and sleep. I have used this type of product for five years in the roll on, spray and lotion. You will need to get someone to massage the product into your back as everywhere else I can massage or roll, spray the product onto.

Drawback is that it can leave a bluish tinge on your hands (which goes after a few hours) and you need to wash your hands immediately (avoid your eyes - if you tend to rub them and your private areas as this product remains on the hands despite washing and can transfer).

The product is known to GP's but is sadly not able to be prescribed (as other pain relief such as Ibuprofen for example) and can be quite expensive (so shop around). These sellers were the least expensive suppliers. Their service and delivery was top (plus their help and support). I would certainly purchase again if the price remained the best found.
on 12 August 2014
Used it for many years and so glad I found Biofreeze on Amazon. Great price and quick efficient delivery. Its brilliant for aches and pains after exercise or heavy work schedule. But better still, if lower back pain is a constant niggle you cannot do without this gel. Just rub on in the morning and it sees you through the day. Just magic.