5.0 out of 5 stars excellent socks for flipflops
Excellent product. Fitted foot well. Easy to put on. Only difficulty was in deciding what size Medium actually was. I'm size 7 and medium was o.k. Shoe size should be indicated on the toesox web catalogue , not just the vague small, medium, large.
Published on 18 Aug 2011 by portytwin

2.0 out of 5 stars yoga sox
I was excited to get these but didn't find them very good. They slipped round my foot when I was stretching and caused discomfort around the toe area. The only good thing was they kept my feet warm.
Published on 16 Feb 2012 by Rachel Long

‹ Previous | 111 12 13 14 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars cold feet, 13 Feb 2013
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Apparel)
need to get the right size. Rather a struggle to get on but once on warm and comfortable. Good grip for floor exercises.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Sports)
These are so useful in pilates ... it enables me to keep my feet warm and does not twist on my feet like full sox do

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to keep feet warm and add grip, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Apparel)
I wasn't quite sure based on the different reviews, but I am very happy with the product. For sizing, I ordered a medium, and I wear a size 39 in Europe, and 8 in the US, and about a 6 in the UK. They're easy to put on, the grip is great but not too much. I originally purchased them for Tai Chi, as I prefer to practice barefoot, and am pleased to be able to find this comfortable and warm solution to cold feet in the winter. Now I also wear them when I do yoga, in addition to my mat, and my feet stay nice and warm, but as the toes are free, they don't feel compressed. There's even grip at the base of the toes, which is unexpected and nice. I would highly recommend this product for anyone doing yoga, pilates, tai chi, etc. indoors in the winter.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Apparel)
brought these socks for BJJ and I have to say a great product once you wear them in. The only reason for 4 stars in the initial fit was a little uncomfortable and Im use to wearing split toes as I wear vibrams. I liked them so much Ive brought another pair as I train between 3/4 times a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Apparel)
The socks are made of very good quality soft cotton. The grip is really good and they look nice. I am very pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for pilates, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Apparel)
I bought Half Toesocks about a year ago and they have been thoroughly roadtested. I wear size 5 shoes and the small size is perfect. I used to find that when I did Pilates in bare feet that my feet would slide on smooth and carpet covered floors, and that ordinary socks would move around on my feet. The socks are of a firm construction which doesn't slip around the arch area and further stabilised by the 'toes', the sticky spots on the bottom prevent sliding when doing things like 'downward dog'. I find half toesox better than full toesox because you retain toe use and traction for certain activities.
Others have complained about features of the toe socks especially when putting them on but I think that is a problem of the feet that we keep in shoes and can be remedied by doing more tasks with toes. Good Pilates teachers will often focus on improving the functioning of their clients feet. The socks are sticky to stop the feet sliding, however, there are times when they need to slide and are best removed or turned down which stops the stick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked a treat, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Sports)
Sizes came in Small Medium Large. No foot size meant I bought a pair bigger than was necessary. Having something between your toes takes a bit of getting used to but they worked OK and helped with stability.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good non-slip socks, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Apparel)
I love the socks without toes in as this offers freedom of movement of my toes and the non-slip soles are very good grip on the mat.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Sports)
perfect as pictured as descrition described . plus fast despatch. very comfortable in my barre plus class they stayed in place

5.0 out of 5 stars For Yoga fans!, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Apparel)
My daughter - who is doing Yoga on a regular basis - was thrilled with these socks. It was a perfect present!

‹ Previous | 111 12 13 14 | Next ›