5.0 out of 5 stars Great for gift wrapping
Published on 5 Dec 2010 by Emmy

1.0 out of 5 stars Quantity not as described
Very disappointed to find that I actually received a single 250 yard reel (equivalent to 228.6 metres). It was advertised as 500 metres.
Published on 22 Jun 2011 by Karen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for gift wrapping, 5 Dec 2010
Emmy (Derbyshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1 x 500m Silver Satin Wedding Party Celebration Curling Balloon Ribbon
I ordered this (plus the red & silver metallic ribbons from Confetti Heaven) for wrapping/decorating presents. I know - 500 metres of ribbon seems a lot. But just think how many presents you can use it for. And compared with the price & length of curling ribbons you can get in shops, great value for money. One thing I would comment on - I actually received the 500 metres on 2 x 250 metre ribbon reels, but that isn't a problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quantity not as described, 22 Jun 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars half, 2 Dec 2011
i only received one 250 metre . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, 20 Sep 2013
I am so happy with this ribbon! I purchased it to put on balloons and it is more than what I expected! It's a nice toned down silver that I know won't take attention from the balloons. I got 500m on one wheel. Easy to put away, not too big. Fabulous.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lilac not silver as described, 6 April 2014
I wish I'd read the previous reviews and not wasted my money. This ribbon is lilac not silver despite the packaging saying silver!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, 13 Sep 2013
Speedy delivery, ribbon is strong and easy to curl however was not as I had expected, the silver was rather dull possibly wouldn't have selected if I saw it in a shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Curly, 24 Nov 2012
Unfortunately, I have misplaced the rest of the ribbon as I was going to use it for Christmas. Great buy, you get so much for your money when you think that you pay over a pound in card shops, this is so long it will, when I find it, last me forever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, 15 Oct 2012
I brought the silver along with the purple. The silver is a bit on the grey side but it is still lovely nd brilliant to curl, on the other hand the purple is out this world, beautiful colour. Most people said it came in 2x 250 rolls and maybe only got one but mine came on 500 rolls and was all there so maybe the sorted the problem out . Overall really good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Does what it said but good product though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014