5.0 out of 5 stars Really works but not the best smell in the World
Published 24 months ago by Trev-R

3.0 out of 5 stars excellent
I had purchased this and other Eucerin products from other places and it is quite expensive. I use it when my eczema flares up its very good.
Published 16 months ago by susan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works but not the best smell in the World, 4 Jan 2013
Trev-R (Boston UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Eucerin Dry Skin Bath and Shower Therapy 20% Omega with Natural Oils 200ml (Personal Care)
I find I get really itchy dry skin in the winter and I read a tip to use this product and turn the temperature of the shower down a little. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and have definitely noticed a difference, especially reduced itching. The only downside is that while it doesn't smell bad it does have a slight 'oily' smell as I guess it does not contain perfumes used in normal shower gel.

On the plus side you don't need to use much as it doesn't take a lot to clean eveywhere. This bottle has lasted longer already than my normal shower gel which is triple the volume.

UPDATE: I am also using Aqueous Cream as normal soap, available from Poundland £1 for 500g and recommended by many Dermatologists.

5.0 out of 5 stars the ONLY thing we use, 23 Aug 2013
My children had mild excema, they have now grown out of it. I bought this and it was the best way to hydrate their skin, from birth, without causing any irritation. I thought the products prescribed by the GP were absolute junk in comparison. I also use it myself as I prefer the oily, hydrating texture to liquid soap now.

3.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 7 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 24 April 2013
Ideal for dry itchy skin. Far better than perfumed soaps or shower gels. It was well worth the try out.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 30 Mar 2013
Our sons suffered with exema, despite all the lotions and potions prescribed by the doctor they were still covered. Our Peruvian pedeatrition recommended Eucerin when we were visiting Peru and almost after the first bath their skin was less red and two weeks later the exema has almost gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly impossible to get hold of this excellent quality product, 29 Jun 2014
I can't understand why there are supply problems with this product. It is, in my opinion, better than any other like product on the market. I hope supply of this item will be resolved. I have been waiting 3 months for a resupply at present. Boots appear to have stopped stocking it and other on-line suppliers have not been able to show they have supplies. Still waiting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eczema, 8 April 2014
Recommended as good with eczema and so far so good. Doesn't feel 'soapy' or 'gloopy' like normal shower gels. So far so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dry Skin Treatment, 12 Jan 2014
I have had a very dry skin for quite a long time and tried many products but found Eucerin products are the most effective

5.0 out of 5 stars for dry baby skin just what you want, 26 Dec 2013
not more to say to it really. We use it with one of our baths on a weekly basis. the other time we do 'cleopatra' baths (milk and olive oil) as my baby has very dry skin. So we do not bath often, but this bath helps her getting cleaned up but not dried out. The usual high street stuff didnt work, but Eucerin is my new best brand! Creams, baths...etc...whatever you use it is really working on dry skin and helped gettin rid of her itching body in 2 weeks!!! So no other brand ever again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eucerin Dry Skin Bath and Shower Therapy, 15 July 2013
I found this product very helpful reducing the dry skin which I have on my legs, I would recommend it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›