5.0 out of 5 stars This works for me
Published 20 months ago by Mrs. T. SALMON

3.0 out of 5 stars Was expecting more...
I was expecting a bit more from this product. The voice of Bonnie Groess is soothing and I would have liked the recording to have been longer. I felt that there was too much explanation of how the cd worked and not enough content.
Published 10 months ago by Katie R.

5.0 out of 5 stars This works for me, 13 April 2013
Mrs. T. SALMON "upstreamers" (streatham london) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Relax - Guided Meditations To Ease Stress And Anxiety (MP3 Download)
I have got 3 of Bonnie Groessl sessions ,this one I use for my daytime relaxation session. I am using it as my psychologist recommended I try some relaxation tapes/CD' s/downloads. I live with depression and have recently had a very very bad episode and rather than thinking I can rid of it I now realise I have to learn to manage it and this means "ME TIME" with this session my mind can go holiday and I come back feeling just like I have had a little break which leaves me feeling to face the world again. Also there is a session on feeling good which I am still working on. I find this so inspiring I am recommending to other people that tell me they are feeling stressed and tired of everyday living. Bonnie is an American but as an English person I find her voice very soothing and easy to listen to.
If you stressed and down I strongly recommend that you give this ago it will help if you give it a chance and for some people it may take a little longer but it will be worth it in the long run.
A big than you to Bonnie you have really helped me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 May 2013
I have bought so many meditatins cd for stress and Anxiety.This is the best. it is so good I have bought copies for friends.
If you are looking for a great cd to help you relax.Buy this CD

3.0 out of 5 stars Was expecting more..., 17 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 15 May 2013
Mrs. S. Osswald "Susie O" (Devon England) - See all my reviews
Lovely and relaxing. Bought it for my mum and she loves it. Thanks. She was really suffering from anxiety and this marvelous CD has really helped her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Jun 2013
George (Crewe, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this to help me relax and combat stress and it really works. Bonnie's voice is soothing and I have yet to complete this without falling asleep!

4.0 out of 5 stars An excelent product, 23 Jun 2014
This has helped me a lot after using this for a couple of weeks I am usually asleep well before it has finished just need to use it for longer and maybe I will stay asleep. Very Good

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 2 Mar 2014
I use this most nights to go to sleep. Her voice and the music are soothing and I really do find it a useful way to meditate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 Feb 2014
Good value she has a very soft voice which guides you away from everything so much so you could find yourself asleep,do not use when driving.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great!, 28 Mar 2014
This is a good guided meditation CD but it is not great for its price. There are some much better ones out there.

If you are after mindfulness meditation, this is definitely not for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Sep 2014