5.0 out of 5 stars Girls will love these films
Great DVD collection for teen/ tween girls and fantastic value. Timeless classics as I watched some of these films myself when I was younger
Published 8 months ago by miss l k moles

3.0 out of 5 stars Standard chick flick
I purchased these films because the set of 3 was very close to the price of just buying Angus thongs and perfect snogging by itself at that time, and everyone knows Mean girls is a classic teenage girls film. But Clueless is so funny because its so bad! I watched it with my sister and we went from cringing to laughing at it! I suppose if you love chick flicks your bound...
Published on 24 Oct. 2011 by Zoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls will love these films, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Clueless / Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging / Mean Girls Triple Pack [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movies!!, 23 Jun. 2014
Miss Samantha Colligan (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Was surprised at how low the price was considering it was 3 DVDs but vvv happy :) love all three movies and great delivery! Thank you :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Films!!, 26 April 2014
People are going to love all of these films and they are very good quality as well. Teenagers like me will love this!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy for your money, 21 Mar. 2014
good brand new great films good price i would recommend you to buy it and good delivery if you live abroad

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 28 Feb. 2014
I and my daughters love these films. Many an afternoon has been spent watching these films, eating Maltesers or simliar

5.0 out of 5 stars teenage present, 29 Nov. 2013
Got this for my niece and she loved it! None of it is intellectually stimulating but all good fun. It arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teenage Delight, 21 Aug. 2013
Princess Mononoke (Lancs, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
The perfect film combo for teenage girls. Mean girls is just a masterpiece, I bought this for a teen sleepover and it has been watched constantly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect triple pack for early teens, 20 Aug. 2013
Mrs. C. Mcallister (London England) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my daughters 13th birthday. She and her friends love all three movies. Good value for buying films which she will probably only enjoy for a few years.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 9 July 2013
excellent waiting for the next sleepover were i can show my friends. For any female teenagers I would recommend. Really cheap as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bundle of movies, 28 Jun. 2013
Nice collection of movies. My teenage daughter had read Louise Rennison's books and loved Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging.