5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Saltstick Caps-100 Capsules (Sports)
Having suffered from serious cramp at IM Lanzaerote, a friend gave me some of these for the Outlaw a few weeks later. The temp was just as hot but taking these and fuelling correctly eloped me to a 10:46 PB. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Saltstick Caps-100 Capsules (Sports)
I had this product recommended by another cyclist. It is brilliant at helping to prevent cramp (or even to take after you have suffered a cramp). Also recommended if cycling in very hot conditions. I used it on a training camp in the Alps last year. Easy to carry in pockets etc. You only need a very few capsules even on a very long ride.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, I've used these twice at Ironman ..., 23 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Saltstick Caps-100 Capsules (Sports)
Works a treat, I've used these twice at Ironman events, I have a tendency to have leg cramps especially when really going for it, these prevented the cramps both times. Much more practical than the fizzy electrolyte tabs at water bottles are handed to you on the move so no opportunity to put fizzy ones in without stopping. With the Saltsticks I just pop 2 in my mouth every hour and wash down with water or coke or whatever is in my bottle. Highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 26 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Saltstick Caps-100 Capsules (Sports)
This product cured my night cramps with just one capsule before bedtime so it does what it says. The only down side is the price, contrary to what it advertises there are similar products available and cheaper. I now use 'Electrolytes Plus' from 'MyProtein' at half the price and 80% more tablets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solved cramping!, 20 Jan. 2013
It's difficult to know with complete confidence if these solved my cramps at 100Km (on bike rides) or whether general fitness improved and cramps were going to be less likely in any case. I tend to mix the tablet contents into my water bottle (capsules are easy to pull open) but on long rides do pop the tabs as well at feed stations in accordance with the suggested dosage. Whether its fitness or not cramping up is horrible and these tabs have definitely helped.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really effective on long runs, 1 Mar. 2013
Kevin Hutchinson (Puerto Escondido, Mexico) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I used to get cramps at 12 miles pretty much every time I ran long. Now I take a Saltstick cap once every 50 mins or so (as needed) and I'm not suffering any cramps at all. Also, I find that day-after aches don't seem to happen like they used to - maybe I'm fitter, or maybe the Saltstick caps are helping more than I thought?

5.0 out of 5 stars lives up to the hype :), 25 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Saltstick Caps-100 Capsules (Sports)
I have suffered with calf cramps for about 2 years and had to stop in several races including London Marathon last year - out of desperation i tried these on a recommendation and OMG.........!!!! No more cramp!!!!! Thank you - i can't recommend this product highly enough

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 July 2014
Brilliant. Helped me get round the Marathon Des Sables

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product to muscle cramp away, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Saltstick Caps-100 Capsules (Sports)
Excellent product, I normally suffer from muscle cramp in my calfs on long runs, but I did a 100k ultra at the weekend in hot humid weather and these kept the cramp away, excellent highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work for me, 21 Oct. 2014
ilkleyjack (west yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Saltstick Caps-100 Capsules (Sports)
I use these as a precaution against cramp during and after long rides (100km plus) or if its hot! They certainly help me and I'd recommend if anyone else suffers from cramp after endurance events.

Saltstick Caps-100 Capsules