5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle and Fragrant
Nice shampoo. I don't know why it's so hard to buy in the shops! It brightens blonde hair, although i'm sure it would be nice on light brown hair too. It's gentle enough to use every day and has a lovely fragrance.
Published on 5 Sept. 2011 by rosy

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
This shampoo did nothing at all to my hair, except make it as dull as dishwater, so I am not impressed. Again, this did not have a protective seal on the top - very unhappy.
Published 16 months ago by helena mccutcheon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle and Fragrant, 5 Sept. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 21 May 2012
This review is from: Klorane Camomile Shampoo For Blonde Hair 200ml (Personal Care)
Left my hair silky and soft, with some subtle highlights (my hair is honey blonde)
no parabens , alcohol or other nasty chemicals, and smells like chamomile!
Will buy again well pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely shampoo !!, 24 Jan. 2012
Bought this instead of john freida sheer blonde because another reviewer said it was fab - my hair looks lovely and bright and the shampoo smells like its good enough to eat - very very nice shampoo !

5.0 out of 5 stars Top of the range, 24 Mar. 2013
Have used this product for years- best health care for blonde hair - true or otherwise- on the market- best price - MW

5.0 out of 5 stars love the smell and it really works on blonde hair, 30 May 2013
Bought this product for my kids hair and I will carry on buying it. It is very mild, smells very natural, leaves the hair shiny and soft and enhances natural blonde hair. Lasts a long time because a little bit goes a long way.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 29 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Klorane Camomile Shampoo, 9 Sept. 2012
While the price of this shampoo might seem expensive, a little of it goes a long way, so it will last for a long time. Another product to add a touch of luxury to life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shampoo Ever!, 1 Jan. 2012
This is the best shampoo I have ever tried. I love it! It leaves my hair lighter in weight and colour, softer, smoother, and removes all traces of grease and dirt. It also takes days for my hair to get dirty again, and I need that as I have a very busy schedule. Overall, this product is absolutely AMAZING!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars but had heard good things about the Klorane and while its expensive I ..., 31 Mar. 2015
I have dark blonde hair that lightens in the summer and wanted to give it an extra boost over the winter months. I usually use the Sheer Blonde range, but had heard good things about the Klorane and while its expensive I had a gift voucher and thought I would give it a try.

The first bottle was damaged in transit, but I contacted the seller and they were very fast in sending out a replacement so 5* to them for customer service.

I've been using the product irregularly for the last couple of months and can't see a noticeable difference. The shampoo is very thick, so I only tend to use a little (perhaps half what I use for other shampoo) and my hair does look lighter after use, but it's not a long term change. Perhaps to have an effect it needs to be used for every shampoo (I'm currently using it perhaps once or twice a fortnight).
It does leave my hair soft, but it also seems to get greasy quicker than with my normal shampoo which, along with the cost, is what holds me back from using it every time I wash my hair. Mixed feelings about this product, perhaps with more regular use the effects would be more apparent.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too harsh on scalp, 18 Dec. 2013
This shampoo really irritated my scalp, and I found I could only use it sparingly. It was a good price, and I wanted to make my blonde highlights more noticeable, but I found it didn't really do what I had intended. It made my hair more dry if anything.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›