5.0 out of 5 stars A great place to start your meditation journey!
Published on 12 Jun 2012 by Flowerfairy

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but annoying...
The writing style of this author is very disorganised and he thinks he has a great sense of humour - which becomes very annoying if you don't agree! The important part of this book is the final section where he finally stops rambling and presents the meditations. However, as the cost of this book is very small I rate it as OK.
Published 18 months ago by PAC

5.0 out of 5 stars A great place to start your meditation journey!, 12 Jun 2012
This review is from: Oceanic Mind - The Deeper Meditation Training Course (Kindle Edition)
I found Tom Von Deck because I was looking for internet help on how to do ujjayi breathing. I found a rather peculiar video and a very helpful website. Even better, I found this ebook which is written in a humorous and accessible way which encourages the beginner rather than alienates them. Tom has collected many different meditation techniques and brought them all together in one book which allows you to discover which methods work best for you. Meditation isn't a secret act to be practised only by the initiated, it's a valuable tool to help everybody cope with the stresses of modern living. I practise my ujjayi breathing at the traffic lights and I'm working my way through the rest of the exercises to fit in around the rest of my life. For the price of this ebook, you more than get your money's worth and I wouldn't be without it now. Thanks, Tom!

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but annoying..., 3 Feb 2013