5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Published 11 months ago by McD

1.0 out of 5 stars Women Fashion watch designed for women galdiators
Ordered this for my girlfriend's birthday.
I got it because it's a good looking fashion watch and she loves Michael Kors.
I have a good knowledge of watches and I could tell by the description it's bulky but figured "fashion demands it".

Got the product.
It's looks big and bulky on my wrist and I'm a 6'3" 12 stone guy.
Now that...
Published 3 months ago by Dexter

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Mk5191 Ladies Watch with Black Pu Wrap Bracelet and Black Dial (Watch)
Don't normally take the time to review purchases but felt that I had to with this product. I have been looking for a black and yellow gold watch for sometime and swithered for ages about buying this. I had tried it on in the Michael Kors shop at full price and had thought it was maybe a bit too large. I looked all over but kept coming back to the style of this watch and when I say it for under 130 I decided to get it. I am so glad I did because I absolutely love it. It is not too heavy but feels substantial. The black PU is really comfortable and as someone who is prone to metal allergies I find it great. I did have to have a few links removed but a local jeweller did it for 5. It has a nice chunky unisex look to it but is styled just feminine enough to ensure my husband keeps his hands of it! Wouldn't be surprised though if he buys himself something very similar soon. Can't stop admiring it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I L♥√ع it, it was perfect, 7 Dec 2012
The wrist watch was lovely απϑ perfect I will sure recommend it to other people it was delievered on time

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, 8 Dec 2013
Exactly as advertised and very quick service packaging was good all in all a pleasant experience what more can I say apart from this was a good deal cheaper than the high street prices as I have shopped around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 6 Dec 2013
I'm really happy with my watch feels and looks fabulous. Iv had loads of compliments on it I defo recommend this watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 25 Nov 2013
Saw this watch in a shop for almost double the price, it is the e act same watch and guarantee. Thrilled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, 28 Nov 2013
I brought this watch for my daughter ive had a sneeky look and its absolutely beautiful so glad I went a head and brought from amazon as this was very cheap in price compared to other outlets, bargain and fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 6 Nov 2013
Lovely lovely watch, very pleased with purchase. I would definitely recommend. Product was exactly as described and arrived beautifully packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, 29 Oct 2013
This watch is even better in the flesh than in the pictures as many have said in other reviews. I did have to have 4 of the links taken out so if you also have small wrists you will need to take it to a jewellers before you can enjoy. Beautiful watch that looks great with anything. Would highly recommend. Delivery was super quick too with excellent packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality watch, 30 Jun 2014
Great quality watch, very happy with it. Seen in a shop for over 100 more so pleased with the price too...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous watch., 13 Jun 2014
I purchased this watch for my wife, this her second Michael Kors watch and she absolutely loves it,this was a real bargain as everywhere else it is priced at almost double. Delivery was also sooner than estimated.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›