on 5 February 2010
Only having had this on cassette for years its fantastic to be able to get this re-issued cd version. Definately worth listening to if you like the Go-Go's and Belinda Carlisle. This cd is a good intro the the much loved Jane Wiedlin, who has mostly been overlooked all these years! I would also try and get hold of the album 'Tangled' which has a much more polished sound to it.
on 12 December 2010
This debut album from Jane Wiedlin is a very good first album but also unusual in the different sounds she creates throughout the album, nothing is ever boring when listening to Jane, she's certainly a very talented singer/songwriter. The first few songs will certainly grab your attention to ensure you listen on but I found I appreciated this album more the second time I listened to it. If you are the type of person that is willing to give an album a second listen if it didn't appeal at first then you will be rewarded by this album, its very unique and unusual in style, but thats Jane for you, very talented lady, I'm glad I checked out her solo work after having bought all the GoGos albums, I now have all her solo albums and they are treasured.
on 3 February 2014
Purchased this along with her Very Best Of album (see separate review entitled Jane Wiedlin review). Absolutely brilliant, standout track has got to be Modrn Romance, not much more to say really other than what I put in the aforementioned review, buy it I'm sure you won't regret this!
on 13 August 2014
Awesome to get this on CD
Arrived in great shape and on time - happy days