4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for first time travellers
This is an enjoyable, practical and simple guide ideal for beginners as there is just the right amount information for a traveller to get started without overloading. In that capacity I highly recommend it.
Published on 6 Dec. 2009 by K. Galbraith

2.0 out of 5 stars Practical as if...!
Published 13 months ago by Mr. D. J. Shipley

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for first time travellers, 6 Dec. 2009
K. Galbraith (Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great explanation and introduction to Shamanism, 14 Jan. 2013
I have not read the entire book because the more advanced subjects were not relevant to me at the time of reading it. However, the introduction and explanation about Shamanism and Shamanic practises was easy to follow and very interesting. I found the journeying quite fascinating. There is far more to Shamanism than I ever imagined. I found the book to be a real eye opener as I did not know very much about Shamanism before reading it. I will certainly return to the book once I have experienced journeying and continue to read the parts I missed out first time round. I particularly liked the bit that explained about journeying and how it is different for each person. Some are able to journey first time round where many others have several attempts before they are successful. This was good to know especially as i have not experienced Shamanic Journeying as yet.

I hope you found this review helpful :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it, 5 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Practical Shamanism, A Guide for Walking in Both Worlds (Kindle Edition)
I chose this book because it caught my eye, it is very well written and easy to understand. If you are starting on the Shaman journey then would highly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 27 July 2013
I havent finished reading this book yet, but what I've read so far is really great. It talks in a language which is easy to understand and explains quite simply whats what - just what I needed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Dec. 2014
really good book for modern shamans

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Sept. 2014
Still working on it good reference

2.0 out of 5 stars Practical as if...!, 24 Jan. 2014
This book is as practical as reading a manual of how to fly Boeing 747 and then jump on the plain and try to do it yourself. The sensationalistic title transends beyond its cover into a not so practical text... Two stars (not one) only because I can feel that the author is a really nice, genuine, well intended person. Sadly, not enough for a good writer! I believe she might be a better shaman than a writer.