4.0 out of 5 stars Buy the biggest bottle you can, but it does work
Needs a bigger bottle! But definitely worth buying as you can use it on pets and furnishings. Doesn't cause (in my case, two young cats) and irritation, and it doesn't have that nasty insecticide smell either, it actually smells quite pleasant
Published 11 months ago by Charlotte

Published on 12 Aug. 2012 by sparkle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could give it minus stars but forced to give it 1 star, 12 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Bob Martin All in One Flea Spray, 300 ml (Misc.)
This spray killed my cat. I took my beloved cat outdoors and sprayed her coat. As soon as it was done she became lethargic. She stopped eating. She looked ill. She slept 24/7. I took her to the vet. The vet said she was gravely ill. She was taken to a pet hospital. She could not be saved. This product should be banned. Thousands of cats have died due to this spray and the ingredients in it. If this review saves one cats life, it will have been worth posting. My cat sadly died 10 days ago. I am upset, bereaved and furious that such a product is still on the market. I only wish I had known about the other dead cats before I used this spray on my beloved, deceased cat.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just plain doesn't work!, 17 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Bob Martin All in One Flea Spray, 300 ml (Misc.)
I didn't read the reviews for this until after I used it, and was very worried for the welfare of my cat. Fortunately he is fine, but the fleas did not budge! I alwasy previously used bob martin spot ons, which obviously don't work either as kitty got fleas! This spray did absolutely nothing to help with my flea problem. So whilst I can't back up the claims that this is harmful to your pet, I can tell you 100% DO NOT BUY!

1.0 out of 5 stars Should be called 'Cat Killer', 18 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Bob Martin All in One Flea Spray, 300 ml (Misc.)
This actually killed my cat. I bought it from a local store. If you love your pet, don't buy this vile crap.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T!, 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Bob Martin All in One Flea Spray, 300 ml (Misc.)
Don't buy ANY Bob Martin product until you see this...

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy the biggest bottle you can, but it does work, 14 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars It's flea spray, 30 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Bob Martin All in One Flea Spray, 300 ml (Misc.)
Useful for bedding but, have to say, that the dog was non too impressed when I chased her round the house with it!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 22 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Bob Martin All in One Flea Spray, 300 ml (Misc.)
Clearly not strong enough, won't be using again

1.0 out of 5 stars not very good flea spray., 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Bob Martin All in One Flea Spray, 300 ml (Misc.)
Read reviews about killing cats so I just sprayed around home. Fiancee sprayed it on rug and cat was in room, cat struggled breathing so good job we didnt spray on cat. Not the best,; wont buy again .

4.0 out of 5 stars seems to be working, 7 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Bob Martin All in One Flea Spray, 300 ml (Misc.)
I brought this for my 6 year old spaniel . I was unsure because of all the bad reviews but i sprayed her last night and kept a close eye on her , she had no reaction to this product what so ever . I combed her this morning and found more fleas on her then i have previously found , but since then i have checked her with the comb again and all the fleas i found where already dead . my baby is finally getting some peace .

4.0 out of 5 stars good for their rear ends and sleeping area, 20 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Bob Martin All in One Flea Spray, 300 ml (Misc.)
good for their rear ends and sleeping area, otherwise a bit weird to say avoid eyes and ears when the action is spray which of course goes over a wide range.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›