5.0 out of 5 stars Fine for night time too!
I bought these as I wanted a pair of cycling glasses that I could wear at night as I cycle to work for a 5am start! These are perfect as they reduce the glare from car headlights by around 50%. Also great for brighter conditions on the cycle home.
Published on 6 April 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Morning & evening glasses
Published on 2 Sep 2011 by John Kavanagh

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine for night time too!, 6 April 2010
This review is from: Rayzor Professional Lightweight Black UV400 Sports Wrap Cycling Sunglasses, With a Clear Yellow Anti-Glare Lens. (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars THE NON-CYLCLIST VIEWPOINT, 8 Mar 2012
DOPPLEGANGER (TEDDY B) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I am a silver haired walker who enjoys nothing more than a perambulation in and around my local village. However, I wear thin disposable daily contact lenses which whilst incredibly comfortable are susceptible to becoming dislodged if the eyes water, which becomes the case when out walking in the cold, windy weather so prevalent in the British winter time. To combat this I purchased an inexpensive Rayzor Professional Sports Wrap Sunglasses which quite effectively protect my eyes from the wind and thus from 'weeping'.

The glasses are well made, comfortable to wear, and with clear yellow anti-glare lens do not 'dull' the outlook.

Yes, one gets the occasional 'smart ar**d' remark from passing locals masquerading as constipated baboons, along the lines "What-ho been out on the piste again eh, eh? Ho, ho, ho!" but a slight angling of the glasses, revealing your eyes followed by an icy contemptuous glare usually does the trick......until the next time as baboons have a memory span considerably shorter than that of a goldfish|

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 27 Sep 2010
Awesome product with speedy delivery - Great value for money. Yellow tinted glasses manage to dull the glare on bright days but improve clarity even on duller days. great for keeping the flies and mud out of your eyes when cycling.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort zone, 19 Jan 2010
I needed a pair of wrap around glasses mainly for offroad running and mountain biking and I found these confortable giving good visability in varying light and terrain environments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good spec cycling goggles, 4 May 2010
Bought these as as I wear contact lenses, and need to avoid dust and grit getting in my eyes. I like the complete wrap round feature. No frame to get in the way of peripheral vision. They are close fitting and give excellent protection. Clarity of vision is first class, day or night. The fact that they give full UV protection is a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Low light cycling glasses, 23 Jun 2012
Did some research and purchased these for cycling locally, please note I do not pretend to be a serious cyclist, however these are more than fit for purpose for my occasional use. When unwrapped the attached price tag showed £49.99, initially as I work in retail I took this RRP with a pinch of salt. However the glasses have the look and feel of something more expensive than the princely sum of £15 (inc postage) that these set me back. One minor note of caution and the reason I entitled the review as 'low light glasses' they are very good when it is overcast brightening things nicely, not so good in direct sunlight as they cannot cope with the glare, also and as discussed by others they can steam up when stationery, but soon clear once you are on the go. Comfortable, good quality and good value for money, I like them so much I am buying a different pair from the range for sunny days.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good glasses for the price!, 1 Mar 2011
A. Wallis "Mandy" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
They may not be the most stylish pair of glasses but they are ideal for night time bike riding and also riding in the rain. I commute to the train station and through London daily and have found these a must. they are excellent for blocking out the glare of lights and also for stopping the wind and rain from hitting my eyes. I would definitely recommend them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice glasses, poor packaging., 29 Jun 2012
These glasses are a really good close fit to the face and comfortable to wear thanks to the rubber nose pieces. The light yellow lenses really brighten up a dull day and wrap around enough so that your vision is pretty much covered all round, as well as keeping the bugs and rain out of your eyes. Great price too. My only gripe is that they arrived in a soft pouch in a jiffy bag, which was forced through my letterbox, dislodging one of the lenses from the frame. It was easily snapped back into place but I think they should be packed in a box of some sort to prevent damage in transit. Overall, very good value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Morning & evening glasses, 2 Sep 2011
I have a number of glasses I wear when cycling, I use these specifically in the mornings when its dark and in the evenings, as it brightens up your surroundings, and also off-sets the glare of cars head-lights etc. The only annoying thing I noticed is that the bridge of your nose can sometimes be sore, or you may notice a little mark where the glasses were on you, bar that, they are perfect and aren't too expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rayzor cycling sunglasses, 7 April 2011
These glasses are great. I like to be outdoors and enjoy the sun and up to now have been disappointed that most sunglasses tend to just darken everything which does reduce glare but makes everything look like you have just stepped into a wet wintry weekend in Halifax. These reduce glare but don't cut out the light and in fact the day I first used them I was halfway up a mountain on a rainy, misty and rather dark Saturday afternoon but these made the day look much brighter without bleaching out the colours. I would definitely recommend these clear yellow lenses-not just for keeping the flies/midges out of your eyes!