5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product
Published on 11 May 2012 by K. D. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars They Do Work.
These tablets do the job. My poor cat was distressed when the tablet kicked in, she was running around the garden like crazy. Once the tablet began to wear off, she was not scratching herself and was calmer. Regular brushing helps to remove the dead fleas and eggs. I think it is very difficult to eradicate fleas all together but this helps to keep them in check if used...
Published 23 months ago by Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 11 May 2012
K. D. Smith (leeds, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Johnsons Veterinary Products 4Fleas Tablets for Cats and Kittens, Pack of 3 (Misc.)
i brought these as my cat kepy getting fleas, from the other cats coming into my garden, ive tried other flea products, ive used flea spray, drops, powders, none of the items seem to work, i tried all different price items, from cheap to expensive, to try and get rid of the fleas. finally managed to get rid, only to rid a few weeks later that my cat had the dreaded fleas again, so the hunt was on the find something that works, searched to internet and came across these. i was a bit hesitate with the price as usually the cheaper stuff is rubbish, but i am happy to tell you that these work alot better than any other products i have used.

like it says on the back of the packet, your cat will scratch which is understandable, i gave one of these to my cat and he started scratch pretty much straight away, which is a sign that the product is working, he walk around scratching for about 20 mins, after that he cleaned himself and stopped scratching, i checked his bedding after he had a nap, and there was dead fleas on his bedding, so the product definatly worked, and i wouldnt hesitate in buying the product again

4.0 out of 5 stars Positive Results very quickly, 9 Nov 2010
Mr. DW JONES (Bedford, England) - See all my reviews
This treatment is REALLY fast. I gave our two cats a tablet each and within 10 minutes one of them was beginning to scratch furiously. The box warns of this as it shows the fleas are reacting to the treatment. I'm afraid it sent our poor cats wild for about an hour but it certainly worked well because after that they calmed down very well.

I am going to monitor the situation carefully in the next few days but for now, so far so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, 25 Sep 2013
I don't normally write reviews but had to tell you this stuff is great. Previous reviews were good and I brought some in desperation as the usual measures including spot on treatments were having little effect. Sure enough about an hour after tablets, both cats were wet from washing and very agitated. The next morning both cats were relaxed, calm and dry! I combed them with nit combs and there was nothing at all in their coats whereas previously I could actually see them running on one cat! Great stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product amazing!, 1 Dec 2013
Just bought these tablets today for my cats. One was scratching and in 11 years have never had fleas. Was appalled that upon closer inspection she was riddled bless her. Used this product and it did it's work quickly. Within 15 minutes she was itching and scratching. The fleas literally dropped off her and were clearly less agile than fleas should be from what I've read. My hubby and I also bought a flea comb and gradually combed most out while holding cat closely comforting her on a white towel. It was satisfying to see the little blighters die and drop off crushing the ones that weren't dead with tissue paper. Obviously we've thrown the towel away now in a sealed bag. We've vacuumed the whole house thoroughly, cleaned and changed bedding, sprayed carpets with Johnson's flea house spray which kills larvae and pre adult fleas we've also sprayed wood floors, mattresses and most places - everywhere the cats go (especially dark crevices) aired the house and fingers crossed that should be the end of them!!! Thankfully we've just replaced most carpets in the house with wood floors recently as part of our house renovation so they are less likely to return. Here's hoping! Can't recommend this product enough!!!!! Thank you Johnsons

4.0 out of 5 stars Works!, 22 Jun 2013
This product does make the cat itch for a bit afterwards if they have fleas but its just the product working and the fleas reacting to it, it's good as a short term solution but if there are fleas in the household they will soon be back, I use indorex household spray to keep the house flea free :)

5.0 out of 5 stars johnsons flea tablets, 30 Oct 2011
ideal to use if your cat already has fleas but not to be used as a preventative, may already be to late for the house

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat purchase., 9 Aug 2013
Have used this product for some years now.Used the ones for dogs also.It does the job. Better than using spray or spot on which my cat hates.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flea control, 12 Jun 2013
I have a number of cats this is a easy way to keep them flea free. And my cats are happy

5.0 out of 5 stars this was just what i needed for my cat..., 23 Sep 2012
my cat needed the tablets pretty badly - the doses have cleared her up entirely, so i'm very happy with this product...

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediate Effect, 24 July 2014
Three months after purchasing a kitten, everyone in the house starts to get bitten.

Purchased and tried Bob Martin spot on, Beaphar spot on, Acclaim room spray, a carpet dust and a room fogger ( both of which I can't remember the brand name). None of these products worked for longer than 2 days.

As a last attempt before calling in the big guns, I thought I would try the 4fleas tablets and Acclaim room spray together (Only trying room spray again as it was highly recommended by vets). The cat wouldn't swallow the pill so I ended up crushing it up into some of the cats normal wet food and it went down a treat. Not 10 minutes later and the cat is going mental - meowing, jumping about, climbing the walls (literally). Cat starts to itch and clean himself non stop for a while and then I notice the black dots on the floor.. The fleas were dropping off! Most were dead, some needed some assistance which I was more than happy to provide.

I cannot advise on the long term efficiency of this product but I can say that there must have been at least 100 fleas fall off my cat within 1 hour of application.

Well worth it, even just to lessen their numbers.