Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.99

on 19 May 2009
This CD is great for young children. They love to listen and then join in with the actions. Great way to entertain the children even on their own.
on 2 December 2012
Good CD .. and although I appreciate that it IS a Tumble Tots one, I wanted to use this for my own group music session, but found the referencing to 'Tumble Tots' during some of the songs a bit frustrating. It would have been nicer to have this version where perhaps it said Now 'children' instead of referring them all to 'Tumble Tots'. Perhaps a bit too much talking too in the earlier songs. Sadly, I am not using it for the purpose I had hoped.
on 5 July 2011
I now have 4 of the Tumble Tots CDs. I teach English as Another Language to children from the age of 12 months.
There are lots of actions and the music is very 'goey'.The children love the songs with their favourites being requested nearly every lesson.
I use the songs to teach a lot of different vocabulary which helps the children to learn quickly and naturally.

I would recommend this CD to anybody in contact with small children as long as the adult teaches the children the actions, which are included along with the words.
on 5 January 2011
I was so happy with the CD because it has a good range of songs and rhymes and it has instructions too. It is great for children to listen to at home and it is great for nursery nurses and teachers.
on 15 September 2009
My 3 year old loves listening to this CD - Traditional songs and nursery rhymes in a catchy music style
on 5 June 2011
My grandson loves this, but unfortunately I thought I was buying a dvd (silly me) that he could watch while I got on with some chores. So I jump along with him instead - which is a lot more fun but not very productive.
on 27 November 2011
Excellent value. Keeps the children entertained when we are in the car. Suitable for under threes.My two year old grandaughter can sing many of the songs from memory.
on 11 March 2012
I bought this cd for preschool the children love it,all I have to do is learn the words to some of the songs I am not sure of.
on 14 December 2011
Cannot rate this cd enough, my 3 year old girl loves it!! We have bought a couple of the other tumble tots CDs for Christmas!
on 7 March 2012
my 18month old granddaughter loves this and so does her 4 year old boy cousin. toddler's physical and coordination needs get a good work out while they are having fun.