5.0 out of 5 stars Zebco Landing Net
This is excellent, much larger than I expected and good quality for a very cheap price. My grandson (9) is absolutely delighted with it. It is perfect for him to manage, not too heavy.
Published on 28 Oct. 2010 by BJ Warner

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak handle
Bought this item due to the good reviews.Used it for 2 days.When I tried to wash it in the river the handle first bent then broke into 2 pieces (made of cheap aluminum).
Ended up in the bin.If you intend to use it other than catching butterflies,don't buy it.
Published on 16 July 2011 by Zoltanas

5.0 out of 5 stars Zebco Landing Net, 28 Oct. 2010
BJ Warner (Mid Wales) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak handle, 16 July 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Zebco Landing Net, 7 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Zebco Landing net (Sports)
This was a really good buy! Its strong and light and folds up nicely. I wasn't sure if it was going to be `cheap' as it wasn't expensive but it's made from good quality materials and I would recommend it to anyone going fishing who doesn't want to carry a lot of bulky, heavy kit around.

5.0 out of 5 stars net, 22 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Zebco Landing net (Sports)
this net is amazing . it is good for canal , lakes , river . i think it is more suitable for children not adults . i would not use it for carp or sea fishing thought .

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain! Quality product for cheap, 2 Aug. 2010
Miss Mulligan (North Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zebco Landing net (Sports)
I was expecting cheap stuff for the price I paid but instead I got a quality landing net. I would use these guys again in a heartbeat. Fast delivery, well packaged, brilliant goods.

The landing net was bigger than I thought it would be and it's quite sturdy. I'm very happy. Thank you Zebco1 I will be recommending to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zebco landing net - Great quality and value, 3 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Zebco Landing net (Sports)
I wanted an "emergency" net to be able to remove Koi from my fish pond should anything happen to their environment - such as a water leak or polution. Nets of the size I wanted were very expensive at £40 plus so when I saw this one, I expected something of fairly poor quality. How wrong I was! This net is really good, strong and well made, I don't know how they do it for the price but I am really pleased with it. The delivery came on time and was well packed, I would be happy to recommend Zebco products to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zebco Landing net, 25 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Zebco Landing net (Sports)
Great net, well made, very cheap when you consider it is folding net, retractable handled, strong and well put together. This net is easily worth more that it cost, I would advise that you purchase a stink bag though to protect the net and keep stench down. Buy this net!

4.0 out of 5 stars A net from on the net, 9 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Zebco Landing net (Sports)
I bought this net for my grandson but after leaving my net and handle bank side I have used this a few times and landed carp up to 11lbs so think that with care it could last quite well.Good value, and if like me you take out the credit card from amazon you get a £10 gift so my net was free.

3.0 out of 5 stars Zebco Landing net, 12 July 2011
This review is from: Zebco Landing net (Sports)
This Landing net is of a folding design the net is attached to the pole It has a net size of 19" wide 20" long and 21" deep the 2 peace aluminium pole is quite strong its size is 34" to 60" 5ft and then the folding net all in all quite good for £10 not shore about the clip where the net and pole meet

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain of the week, 6 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Zebco Landing net (Sports)
I bought this net initially as a stop gap until I could find something suitable to replace my previous net. I am still using it and am unlikley to bother upgrading as it is more than adequate for my needs, I was surprised at the quality and the size, for the price paid it is second to none, the only issue I have with it is the locking mechanism can catch when trying to deploy the net in a hurry, but the simple solution is to ensure that you have opened the net prior to starting fishing, I recommend this net as a cheap and effective piece of kit.

Zebco Landing net