5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and V.FM.
Published on 16 April 2010 by K B O'Neill

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost... but not quite.
Ok ill start with the good:
This is a nice little stylish netbook bag with a useful shoulder strap that fits my sony 10.1" netbook perfectly, along with an extra pocket that accommodates my external hard drive nicely.

Now for what lets it down:

I could not for the life of me manage to fit the plug part in reasonably. Along with the hard drive i...
Published on 21 Aug. 2010 by Rockster

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and V.FM., 16 April 2010
This review is from: Trust 10 -inch Tablet Bag Case - Black (Electronics)
This bag has room for your netbook and external hardrive with their respective cables. Situated inside the bag lid is a pocket where I have put the manual for the netbook and a couple of spare rewritable CDs/DVDs with sleeves,and in the outer lid compartment I have put my "slim burner" and a couple of cables,after that there is little or no room left over, however thoughtfully packed you should be able to "get by" away from the office or home.
The bag itself is very well made with a well finished interior and a tough fabric exterior which I think will last many years under regular use,and importantly keeping it all together are two sets of sturdy [double] zips, each zip has two "handles" which can be drawn together and parked in a position of your choice. A small luggage lock [not supplied]could be put through the zip handles to avoid a sneak theft from your bag when it is out of sight such as on an aircraft,coach,train etc,the same as you'd lock your flight bag. Excellent value for money!
Kevin O'Neill [Cardiff].

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 19 Dec. 2009
M. Silva "msilva" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trust 10 -inch Tablet Bag Case - Black (Electronics)
If you want a bag to carry you tiny notebook this bag is just enough. There is enough room for all the cables and portable CD/DVD drive. Made of reasonable good material, good presentation and finishing. I could not expect much more for the money spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 18 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Trust 10 -inch Tablet Bag Case - Black (Electronics)
I a bought an Acer 10.1 Netbook and because of my travelling needed a good sturdy light weight carry bag. After a lot of searching (need a bag that can carry all accessories as well) found this Trust bag, which carries all my needs. I think its very good product for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Value, 27 Dec. 2009
A. F. M. Friendship "wynburn" (Totnes, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trust 10 -inch Tablet Bag Case - Black (Electronics)
A excellent carrier bag, just right with extra compartment for charger/mouse etc: real value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag for a netbook, 9 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Trust 10 -inch Tablet Bag Case - Black (Electronics)
Was after a decent bag for my new Dell netbook, originally had a sleeve but didn't think they were very protective. Decided to go for this bag and now I'm very pleased. Has a few pockets to pack chargers, external hdd, mouse etc. Very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 3 May 2010
This review is from: Trust 10 -inch Tablet Bag Case - Black (Electronics)
Top class bag for my Samsung N130, holds my charger, headphones, wireless mouse, a definate must have, I find it very durable as well, I had no problems with this transaction, I'm pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars NETBOOK CARRY BAG, 1 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Trust 10 -inch Tablet Bag Case - Black (Electronics)
A well made,light weight carry bag........just what is required when travelling with a netbook.
Will not worry you about your weight allowance when flying and sturdy enough to protect your netbook against any possible hazards.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product great value for money, 6 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Trust 10 -inch Tablet Bag Case - Black (Electronics)
Was bought as a christmas present very very good quality fitted my stepson's netbook great plenty of pockets for those extra items i.e discs charger etc. Would defintely buy again and recommend it to anyone. Very pleased with this product

5.0 out of 5 stars suitable iPad carrying case, 18 Sept. 2010
B. Bielby (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trust 10 -inch Tablet Bag Case - Black (Electronics)
I was looking for a bag that would hold my new iPad and rather than spend a lot of money on a pukka, pukka one specifically for an iPad I searched for a cheaper alternative. This bag was very reasonably priced and is sturdy and padded with a zip for the main compartment where the iPad can be stored. I took a chance that it was big enough to hold it, reasoning that if it could supposedly accommodate a netbook which would be thicker then my ipad then my iPad should fit in it as well. It does just (even with the protective black Apple cover on it) and the bonus is that the netbook carry bag has an extra external zipped pouch which is big enough to hold my various connections/plug/etc. It also has a shoulder strap and a carrying handle. Definitely great for travelling abroad!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 13 Jan. 2010
Mr. T. Mohammad (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trust 10 -inch Tablet Bag Case - Black (Electronics)
Ideal for a 10" netbook. My dell fits in snug. Teh additional pocket can easily stow the charger.

Highly Reccomended.