5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Tablet
At first I was sceptical about buying this tablet from the 1 star review about bad installation and driver issues but on purchasing the product and downloading the drivers which are obviously placed on their website, I had my tablet up and running in about 10 mins, I run Windows 7 64bit and the tablet does everything I want it to do although the hot keys round the edge...
Published on 29 Sep 2010 by BG - Nottingham

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
After reading all the great reviews I was excited about getting this tablet to replace my Aiptek 600u, which has been having compatibility issues with windows 7. However, it was not as wonderful as I was expecting. The ease of movement was a world away from my older tablet, jittering around and lagging every 10 seconds or so. It also only responded when pressure was quite...
Published on 20 Jan 2012 by Amy

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 31 Oct 2011
Ms. K. Tait "Wigan1705" (Wigan, Lancs, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trust Slimline Widescreen Tablet 16529 (Accessory)
Having never used a graphics tablet before, I thought it was going to be very difficult, how wrong was I. After only half an hour I was set up and editing my photos like a professional! The tablet was very easy to install, the instructions were very basic but I don't think you need much more, just a bit of practice and a steady hand. Your arm starts to ache after a while due to the large screen size, but other than this it is an excellent product at a very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 3 Jun 2011
This review is from: Trust Slimline Widescreen Tablet 16529 (Accessory)
Actually I had already used the product before I purchase it, so I knew exactly what I had to expect. The purchase was exact and the shipment on time.

In my opinion this is a real good tablet for 3 reasons in comparison to others.
1. The screen of the tablet matches the screen of the pc. That means that you have to move your hand in bigger distances, but that provides better navigation.
2. You can lift the transparent plastic sheet and copy a hand made drawing.
3. There are plenty of empty shortcuts for you to use on the tablet (16).

I recommend this tablet for designers, architects, decorators and animators.

5.0 out of 5 stars trust tablet 16529, 23 July 2010
This Is A Great Tablet With Great Softwere
I Have Had Bigger Name Ones In The Past
But This One Is Cheaper And Better With
More Features And More Fun To Use For The
KIds So Don't Delay Go And Buy It's A must

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely piece of equipment, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Trust Slimline Widescreen Tablet 16529 (Accessory)
I got bought this tablet for Christmas in 2011, and I have never found any major faults with it. For a good heavy use across two years, I've managed to keep going on the same pen tip (though it has worn down quite a bit) and it seems happy to work in any software. Only problems I have is it can eat through batteries quite quickly if you use it a lot, and if the tablet gets too warm it wont always respond as well. It can also sometimes be a little temperamental in Photoshop, but all technology does that from time to time. Other than those few little things though, I couldn't fault it.
It's a definite recommendation to those just starting on digital artwork!

5.0 out of 5 stars No touching.., 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Trust Slimline Widescreen Tablet 16529 (Accessory)
I have to admit that I was a little dubious about buying this tablet after reading the review about having to have the pen tip touching the pad in order to move the curser on screen, but having bought Trust products in the past and owning one of their smaller tablets I took the risk and bought it, I'm so glad that I did as it is just right for my use (simple graphics and photo editing), the pen tip can be held up to about 15mm from the surface of the pad and still move the curser around the screen, the tip sensitivity is fine and I find that with it having a widescreen working area of 260mm x 160mm (10in x 6 1/2in approx)
it is a little smaller than the A4 tablets and somewhat bigger than the A5 tablets it is the perfect size for my desktop.

The only problem that I have encountered so far is with the battery compartment on the pen, you unscrew the end cap and remove the pocket clip, you slide back the battery compartment cover, you insert the battery that is provided and slide the cover back into place, you replace the pocket clip then after searching for about half an hour for the end cap that you have knocked on the floor you screw it back on.

This is a good tablet at a sensible price that I would be happy to recommend to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Latest tech information - Win 7 64 bit, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Trust Slimline Widescreen Tablet 16529 (Accessory)
I have found a couple of the previous reviews very useful, but having bought my trust slimline tablet for Christmas 2012 I have discovered that none of them are entirely up-to-date. I offer the following if it helps. I have bought the tablet for working with photos using Lightroom 4. I have a computer with dual monitors running Windows 7 64 bit and an AMD Radeon HD 7700 graphics card. If the links are edited out (and they have been) then please google "gr8ict", "photography" and "tablet" to find the post on my blog.

I had four issues that I need to resolve:
1. My new ASUS monitor did not display right up into the edges of the screen
2. The printed instructions that came with the Trust tablet differ from the latest online version, by suggesting (wrongly) that you plug in the tablet before installing the drivers. I had followed the printed instructions and had the tablet install with standard Windows drivers.
3. The Tablet wasn't working at all
4. Any of the online instructions for getting the tablet to work with dual monitors do not appear to be up-to-date.

Solution 1: Download the latest AMD drivers. I needed AMD's Catalyst install manager.
[...]
Download and install.
Right click your mouse anywhere on the Windows desktop
Select ATI Catalyst Control Center
>My digital flat panels for HDMI or My VGA Displays for VGA.
> scaling options > overscan by 0%

Solution 2: Download and install the latest Trust drivers - win 7 64 bit driver.
[...]

Solution 3: (I am a bit embarrassed about this one... it was late in the evening when I tried things to start with...)
Make sure you remove the plastic wrapping from the ends of the AAA battery supplied with the pen!
More importantly, check the tablet is working by:
> connecting to a USB slot
> checking the blue light is flashing
> use the pen to press down hard on the tablet which I assume gets things working. After a couple of seconds you can then use the pen as you would a mouse for moving the cursor on the screen.

Solution 4: With the tablet plugged in, and having followed solutions 1-3:
In the Control Panel > Trust Tablet - Mapping > Pen, Monitor 1 > use part or not depending on resolution required.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, good value for money, 9 Mar 2012
This review is from: Trust Slimline Widescreen Tablet 16529 (Accessory)
The tablet works well and especially for the price is extremely good value for money. However, if you are used to the professional boards (500+ maybe a Wacom comes close) these are features that you will miss

1) Tablet screen configuration (i.e. corresponding tablet space to screen space) - e.g. use half of the tablet for drawing space on Screen 1, the remainder was only "click to command". If you use multi-screen (or even triple screen for editing, the tablet get distributed across all screens - which my old tablet didn't)

2) Pen proximity is a bit hit and miss, you have to have the pen touch the tablet, the expensive tablets recognise pen promximity (makes it a more natural feel) - however, you get used to that very quickly

3) Texture is too smooth, a slightly more paper feel would be good

Positive
1) Good responsiveness, initially your moves on it will be a bit jittery, but that will pass
2) Battery in pen does not make the pen feel unbalanced, it works well
3) Pressure sensitivity works very well
4) Paper trace screen is a nice feature, however I am used to scanning in the paper and then using a second layer to rework it, it is not a feature I use, but works well.
5) Macro Assigner works well, but is a bit limited - the SW I use requires scripting language as well, which meant having to put the script into a button on the SW and then using a Macro to call of the button press or command. I.e. it works with a small workaround.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 20 Feb 2012
This review is from: Trust Slimline Widescreen Tablet 16529 (Accessory)
Decided to buy this despite some not so good reviews, quick delivery, easy set up following the instructions and visiting the website, it also came with Artweaver which is how I decided to test it out. It works very well, there is no shakiness and it is very easy to use.
The only (exceedingly minor) issue is that I have to press the pen rather hard to get a response and I'm rather nervous about breaking the pen as it feels rather fragile but after extended use I'm hopeful that that it'll be fine.
The set came with two extra nibs (useful considering I am likely to wear them down relatively fast) and clear instructions on how to put the battery in (which would have been difficult without a guide.)
So, fairly cheap (especially considering the size), easy to use, works the way I wanted it to, all in all a very good Tablet even for someone who's never used one before (like me.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Feb 2011
B. Elliott "BlackEyedCreep" (Fermanagh N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trust Slimline Widescreen Tablet 16529 (Accessory)
This is a very compact tablet that combines a large A4 screen with very sturdy design. Its perfect for me as it has a good working area and can fit in my 17" laptop case.

4.0 out of 5 stars graphics tablet, 1 Feb 2011
This review is from: Trust Slimline Widescreen Tablet 16529 (Accessory)
I chose this item after a lot of research. I wanted something easy to use. It was easy to set up on my netbook (windows xp).
The user manual is very small and isn't much use. but I found that it was similar to 'paint'. having the use of the pen is great once you get the hang of it.
My son enjoys using it and between us we have worked out some of the functions.
the pen is also a mouse which is handy.

as a teacher, I find this item great for making worksheets and drawing posters.

Trust Slimline Widescreen Tablet 16529