Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 13 April 2014
I have used these Naty pull up pants for both of my children and they are very good, they don't leak, even at night, they are comfortable and lightweight, easy to pull up and down and they are not bulky when wet. Plus they are not as bad for the environment as other nappies and pull up pants. I would highly recommend them.
on 11 January 2015
I was just looking for any nappies that didn't leak at night with my big 18 month old who ended up in a puddle every night. I've tried every brand name and every supermarket and these are the only ones that can hold a whole night's wee without leaking...they're a godsend. AND environmentally kinder-an added bonus!
on 26 May 2014
The best nappies i've found. Personally i never liked the chemical smell of other well known and commercially more readily available brands. These don't smell, dont'leak, do what they're supposed to do.
on 25 May 2016
Great nappies, not full of hideous nasties and as such don't (in my opinion) cause nappy rash, they don't smell weird, even when full of pee...they go on well, I always seem to be able to achieve a good secure fit and the tapes are robust and stay firmly in place, even with me being a sausage fingered inept man...
They do for us, see our little girl thought the night without the need for changes until morning.
Also, quite reasonably priced, especially from Amazon and more so when bought via Amazon family.
on 29 September 2015
Bought these for my Granddaughter, as my daughter likes natural products. She said they deterioted too quickly, when worn by a 2 year old.
on 21 September 2013
my child is in mid-potty training i.e. does wees but not poos on toilet. These are eco-friendly poo catching pants that save the embarrassment of accidents but are not 'baby' nappies for an older toddler
on 15 February 2015
A quality product from a brand you can trust. Soft, comfortable (so I am told) and absorbent. Even with the 20% off they are still too expensive. This is the only negative.
on 12 April 2016
good fit and just as absorbant as the everyday brand but I feel a lot better throwing so many away knowing it will actually break down on the rubbish heap!
on 4 April 2016
Great eco-friendly pull-ups that make me feel better about using disposables. I'll probably buy the more off and if they weren't so inordinately expensive.
on 8 April 2014
this is the only nappies that my daughter use and doesn't get any rash in the sensitive areas still not cheap though like pampers :) but what an i do