4.0 out of 5 stars riff blade
not quite as good a cutter as id thought it would be , but service was good .
the problem is with this bosch tool all the blades burn out to quickly bosch need to look at the ether improving the blades or selling them cheeper.
Published on 1 Mar 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars OVERPRICED????
Having used this blade, I found it works well on thin wall tiles, would not use on thicker floor tiles I don't think it will last.
Excellent for removing grout. Also it far less messy than disc grinders. It's starting to show wear and will
need replacing soon, it might have been better if it was diamond crusted to prolong wear.
I agreed with other...
Published on 8 Feb 2011 by Raven

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars OVERPRICED????, 8 Feb 2011
Raven - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bosch RIFF Tungsten Carbide Sawblade for all Bosch PMF Multi Tools (DIY & Tools)
I agreed with other reviewers, the blades are too expensive.
This goes for the other Bosch accesssories as well, why are they so overpriced. When doing any project using
the PMF 180E you will have to take into account how many blades you will use. Because it could turn out to be very
very expensive.
When I replace them it will not be Bosch.

4.0 out of 5 stars riff blade, 1 Mar 2010
not quite as good a cutter as id thought it would be , but service was good .

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough little blade, 12 Nov 2011
david wallis (gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
I bought this to cut paving slabs, 30mm thick stone, and it did the job. Should have bought a big disc cutter but I only had a few cuts to make and this blade did the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it is designed to do, 10 April 2013
I bought two of these Bosch tungsten carbide cutters and two of the diamond alternatives for my Bosch 190 Mulitool specifically to remove grout from between tiles. These Bosch blades performed much better than the diamond alternatives and the 2mm cutting edge at the outer edge of the disc lasted much longer (despite the diamond alternative being claimed to last twice as long, which they didn't). The Bosch blades have much coarser grit and consequently removed the grout much quicker. As they are similar prices I would highly recommend these Bosch blades to remove grout and not the diamond alternative. I agree with other reviewers that they are still too expensive for what they are.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bosch RIFF Tungsten Sawblade, 28 Dec 2011
Mr. P. Furness (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
Effective but ludicrously expensive since it wears out in no time at all. Bosch should address this problem because a hard-wearing all-purpose blade would fill a gap in the market.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what I wanted it to do - removing grout, 15 April 2010
Amazoniac (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought this blade to remove all the grout on my tiled kitchen floor. It worked very well, and soon revealed nice clean grout under all the muck.
It does kick up quite a bit of dust and debris (as you might expect) so it's a good idea to use the vacuum suction when doing this sort of job.
My only gripe - which loses it a star - is the price.
It's not cheap!

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably effective but far too expensive, 6 Aug 2010
J. Auton (England) - See all my reviews
Bought this to replace my original which had ceased to be effective through wear. It does the job but you need to take care not to damage the glazed surfaces of the tiles as it's easy to slip off line until you have created a groove. My real gripe is that it is so expensive, Bosh really are taking liberties with it's accessory pricing.

1.0 out of 5 stars grout remover or not, 19 Aug 2010
My husband wanted this to remove the grout from tiles, having already had the thicker blade thought this would have done the job, but when it came this too is too thick to clean out the grout properly, The grout between our tiles is 2mm, this blade is much thicker and would damage the edge of the tile, so we cannot use it. If you have greater space it may be ok, but if it's like the cut off blade then I won't hold my breath.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tried it on stone tiles and it was OK but not fab., 15 Dec 2012
Maybe the tiles I tried it on were too tough but it didn't cut that well. Think it will wear out quickly too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dose what it says on the can, 1 Sep 2010
I bought the Boch PMF 180 E Tungsten Carbide Saw blade when I bought the Boch PMF 180 E. I am a self employed professional plumber ,bathroom & Kitchen fitter and saw the benefit to me in this attachment and within a week of receiving it found a use for it and can say that as a pro it did exactly what I wanted to achieve and that was to remove 2mm to zero off the edge of a tile down its 350mm length. I have in the past used a diamond tipped disc it a small angle grinder but this creates a lot of dust where this did not. From experience of using Tungsten Carbide hole saw, I would say this attachment is more suited for the DIY'er and occasional us on tiles for a pro, for it to be of greater use to a pro I would suggest that Boch make it with a Diamond coated edge then it would be a real asset to a pro. But having sed all that, it will do what I really bought it for and that was to create neat channels in internal walls to locate pipe work in, all be it for a shorter life span than that a diamond tipped one would give. But I can see why a DIYer would say it was expensive as this attachment is more suited to the tool kit of a pro who would get more use out of it for the price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›