on 13 March 2012
The D-Link USB Adaptor is proving to be an excellent buy. It was simple to set up and instal, and has worked perfectly for 2 months. My router is in a room downstairs and my computer and the Adaptor is in a room upstairs which has no phone socket. The signal has consistently been at 100%, and I have experienced no problems at all. Just what I bought it for!
on 2 March 2015
Bought for use with LG BP520 Blu-ray player. Followed all instructions yet when I plugged it into the player it simply says error. Impossible to find any sort of support as to how to fix this, either on the instructions and the disc that came with the product or online.
on 7 May 2012
Purchased the D-Link DWA-125 N150 USB adaptor in order to upgrade a non-wireless PC so it could be used with a newly acquired wireless D-Link modem supplied by TalkTalk to replace a defunct non-wireless modem. The adapter was installed simply and easily with no problem whatsoever. It worked perfectly from day one and has worked perfectly ever since. No drop-outs have been experienced and upload / download speeds have increased. This is an excellent product sold at a very modest price on Amazon. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending this product.
on 6 September 2013
After having bought another wireless adaptor namely an LG one, which was advised by a salesman from PC World, only to find it didn't work with my particular LG blue ray player, I contacted LG Customer Support and was advised, that I was wrongly advised by the salesman and that this one would work, surly enough it did. You do need to install the firmware from the cd onto the usb adaptor first though. This is done very easily via your computer, once this is done it worked fine. Can't understand though why LG don't produce their own Wireless Adaptors that will work with their products, the mind boggles!! Anyhow for all of you who have a Wifi Ready Blue Ray Player and you wish to make it wireless, this is a great product. Though if I were to be buying a new blue ray player I would buy one with built in Wifi, I only have a Wifi Ready one because it came as a free gift with our new LG 3D Cinema TV. Would recommend this product it produces a very stable wifi signal.
on 10 June 2012
I purchased this product in order to link up a WD TV box with my wireless router,unfortunately it did not work because even though the model was the correct one,the version had been updated and the software was not compatible,anybody thinking of doing the same beware.
on 24 July 2013
-Using a software program called Connectify, I've used this USB Wifi stick as a Wifi Hotspot. Thus, enabling wifi from any computer with a wired connection. I've been able to use this to connect my Nintendo 3DS to the internet at just the click of a button! It has never failed me, and provides a very good speed for my 3DS. Pokemon, and the eShop have both worked great!

-What they don't tell you, is that you also get a USB extender. It's a short-medium sized cable with a female usb end on one side, and a male usb end on the other. A great addition that I use to extend my keyboard cable!
on 12 June 2013
At the time, i had very poor download speeds with my broadband, and my wifi reception for my laptop always seems to cut off when i am in the middle of uploading materials. The adaptor has helped to keep a more consistent upload speed without it cutting off halfway through. I hardly use it now as i have upgraded my speeds. But, it does the job nicely at the time.
on 29 May 2013
Bought this to add functionality to my 2010 Mac Pro that didn't have built in WiFi. Grabbed the Ralink drivers from their site for the device's chipset, installed, rebooted and then connected - Wifi working instantly.

For this money if your looking to add reliable wifi to a Mac, just buy this product. In my experience it's been flawless.
on 18 October 2013
Bought for use with an LG BP520 Blu-ray player. This device worked straight from the box with no fuss and is providing a faultless service so far. The package also unexpectedly included a USB lead and cradle which I'm using to hold the device in a more suitable location than sticking out of the front of my player.
on 22 October 2012
This is a really good wireless adaptor but I have a few problems with connectivity. These were easily resolved though by either disconnecting the adaptor from the cradle or restarting the product. Much better than the previous two Netgear dongles I had.