5.0 out of 5 stars sleepy feeding
Published 5 months ago by Amy W.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't confuse this one with the £81 one.
When I ordered this co-sleeper I was in the process of looking at this one and the £81 one. Initially I couldn't really see a difference so I went with this cheaper one, but now that it's here and built the differences are clear so I thought I'd write a review so an informed choice can be made.
This co-sleeper is still made from solid pine with an MDF base. The...
Published on 2 Jan. 2011 by s14matt

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't confuse this one with the £81 one., 2 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Baby Bedside Cot Bed Co-Sleeper yellow (Baby Product)
This co-sleeper is still made from solid pine with an MDF base. The height of the base is adjustable but the clamp for attaching to the side of the bed is part of the cot base, so unless you have a really thin bed mattress or extremely thick cot mattress, the two are never going to line up if you want to use the clamp. To get round this issue I've set the cot to the right height and cable tied it to the side of the bed.
The top rails of the cot are simpler than the more expensive one and this one only comes with three sides and not the fourth, so this can only be used as a co-sleeper and not a small cot.
The bedding set I think is the same with the same useless mattress or thin bit of foam as the case may be.
This cot bed does not have the extendible lying area, luckily this doesn't matter with the design of bed I have but could be a problem with other designs.
Overall I'm pleased with the co-sleeper but the reason it's cheaper than the £81 one is because it has less features and a simpler/basic design.

5.0 out of 5 stars sleepy feeding, 27 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Baby Bedside Cot Bed Co-Sleeper yellow (Baby Product)
we bought this when our daughter was outgrown the moses basket at 4months and we hadn't the room for a cot, at 8 months old she is still init as I am still night feeding it saves endless getting up, she rolls over to me feeds then generally goes straight back into the cot meaning the length of time I'm awake is much shorter than when she was in the basket as I can sooth her back to sleep in bed still. down side because off the type of bed we have theirs is a gap between the cot and bed which we padded out with foam cushions and we had to tie on our bed because if baby moves around too much the cot does too even with breaks on.

5.0 out of 5 stars so I bought this despite the bad reviews and I am more than happy with it, 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Baby Bedside Cot Bed Co-Sleeper yellow (Baby Product)
I didn't want to spend hundreds of pounds on a co-sleeper as I didn't know if baby would even sleep in it, so I bought this despite the bad reviews and I am more than happy with it. I used long cable ties to secure it and yes, I did by a better mattress, but it is a very sturdy, well-made cot and baby sleeps peacefully in it. Even with buying a mattress it was still a huge amount cheaper than other brands. It's a shame this has such bad reviews. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 29 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Baby Bedside Cot Bed Co-Sleeper yellow (Baby Product)
After reading the reviews wasn't sure what I'd be getting but took a risk because of the price and wasn't at all disappointed. For the price it's well made, easy to assemble, feels sturdy and works perfectly I have had Ike furniture that didn't feel as strong as this does so don't be put off by other reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... bed we bought our own mattress and bedding overall great price great product, 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Baby Bedside Cot Bed Co-Sleeper yellow (Baby Product)
Just wants we wanted can be adjusted to meet height on our bed we bought our own mattress and bedding overall great price great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend!!!!, 11 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Baby Bedside Cot Bed Co-Sleeper yellow (Baby Product)
Very pleased with the item. For the money this is well worth it!! The mattress and bedding is pretty much non functional but considering it was "free" what would you expect. I would have paid the price for the cot alone and having read previous reviews had already gotten bedding and mattress elsewhere. Super fast delivery, all in all very happy with this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars flimsy, 15 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Baby Bedside Cot Bed Co-Sleeper yellow (Baby Product)
This was so disappointing I refused to put my newborn on it when we returned from hospital for fear it would keel over.
it doesn't latch onto the bed,the wheels didn't fit,the bedding is cheap poly cotton.

save your money, go to Mothercare!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Average Buy, 11 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Baby Bedside Cot Bed Co-Sleeper yellow (Baby Product)
My newborn has been struggling with attachment issues so we thought this product would help, after reading some of the reviews I felt a little apprehensive but thought for the price I would give it a go. The item was fairly easy to assemble bar there being 2 screws missing and one of the bolts didn't quite fit one of the holes. After a short trip to B&Q and about 30mins later the cot was assembled. The diagram is easy to follow (if you have all the equipment). The mattress didn't fit the frame and was very flimsy and really not suitable for the baby that this cot is designed for, it also comes with a duvet which is far too big for the cot and slightly heavy so your own bedding is highly recommended (amazon do sell mattress that fit). The cot is sturdy and attaches to the bed nicely and didn't move during the night. Baby slept well and it was very comforting for us both for him to be so close. Out of 10 I give this product a 5, due to the design flaw on the bolt that didn't fit and being 2 screws down, also the bedding not being suitable.

1.0 out of 5 stars best avoided, 28 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Baby Bedside Cot Bed Co-Sleeper yellow (Baby Product)
disappointing finish and difficult to assemble. Had to get the drill out and open up the holes. Mattress is not worth the name. Synthetic material that will make your little one hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bargain, 6 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Baby Bedside Cot Bed Co-Sleeper yellow (Baby Product)
There is nothing I can complain about for the price. My daughter took to it straight away. Wish I'd bought this sooner!

Baby Bedside Cot Bed Co-Sleeper yellow