on 28 January 2009
I have to say, I have been listening to the "Build your confidence" CD and I am impressed with it. Unlike the McKenna CD, you have included an introduction into what NLP is and what we can achieve from it. Other CDs tend to give you a warning and go straight into it after a brief "positive" chat. What you have done is to introduce the subject and provide an insight into what NLP is. This is complemented by the information provided within the sleeve cover. This information would provide the listener some understanding into what type of therapy they are going to take on, remove any fears of the unknown and allow the listener to be in a relaxed state to benefit from the CD. Your voice is very calming and I like the personal touches i.e emotional bits you have used; e.g. when you ask a person to think about a time they laughed you laughed too...in an appropriate manner while talking to encourage the listener to do the same. It is very good to end with a "relaxation" programme as during this bit I actually felt I was reaffirming some of the things that were done earlier in the CD. This for me can only be a positive thing.

I was very fortunate to have experienced the "Power Button" therapy both from yourself and from the CD. When I listened to this section this brought back live "happy" memories of what we did and acted as a re-affirmation.

I think you have done very well with this and Im sure you should have a lot of happy customers. You are very dedicated and the passion and assiduity will only come through the work you do. A lot of people will hopefully benefit from this.

Noamaan