4.0 out of 5 stars Grisport Men's Limone Hiking Boot
First impressions of this boot - very good. Much lighter than expected and appears to be well made. However, they were too small so had to return them. BEWARE!!! Their size 9 (UK) 43 (Euro) is much more like an 8 (UK) so be prepared to order a size larger than you think you want!
Published on 25 Aug 2011 by Video maker

2.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed on sizing
Having read the reviews I thought these should be fine for me but though I chose 13s they are tight across the toes and I am forced to wear thin socks and the boots are still restricting my feet.
Published on 7 Sep 2011 by Coley

4.0 out of 5 stars Grisport Men's Limone Hiking Boot, 25 Aug 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pair of walking boots you will buy, 14 Dec 2010
C. Wheeler - See all my reviews
As a Rubber Technologist with over 30 years experience I always find my self sniffing the tread on any new pair of walking boots I buy to see what they are made from, and therefore I can say with confidence that the tread on these boots are manufactured from the very highest quality Natural Rubber, which will give excellent grip. The design of the tread pattern ensures any mud is quickly released and therefore doesn't block like normal treads often do. I have never had a pair of walking boots that were as comfortable as these when first worn and they have a special lining which makes them comfortably warm. The price seems too good to be of the quality they obviously are and I will look out for this brand when I eventually need a new pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 14 April 2011
Quick delivery of a quality item, put them straight on to break them in but was amazed to find they need no time to do this. Feel as comfortable as a well broken in pair of shoes. Can't wait to get out and about with these beauties.
Look good too!

5.0 out of 5 stars walking boots, 30 Sep 2010
bought these boots for my husbands birthday, arrived very quickly, beautiful leather, lightweight and according to hubby extremely comfortable. he promptly put them on and took the dogs out. for me, worth every penny

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 21 April 2011
The boots arrived quickly and were exactly as described.

Very comfortable on days 1 and 2 but rubbed slightly just above the ankle on the outside of both legs.
On 3rd day, with Compeed applied to left leg it was really painful!

Still really like the boots but need something to protect that area from rubbing.
Not Compeed!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, falling apart straight out of the box!!, 25 Sep 2012
Ok I'll start as positive as possible. These boots looked good and I was really impressed with the style. They are subtle looking walking boots, smart and stylish in my opinion. Now that is where the positives run out I'm afraid. I can't really comment too much on how they wear because before I even put them on I noticed the side of the boot was already coming away from the sole. All be it it is only a small hole but you can see it is coming away quite easily so god knows what would happen after regular use. Really disappointed with this boot. Having read reviews from other models from the same manufacturer it seems to be a growing theme with the quality of these boots. For 75 I would expect much better quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy boots from the first wear!, 14 Oct 2011
Great boots - worn the day they were bought felt great and still as comfy! Very good quailty boots worn everyday even it is just to walk the dog, go out stalking or gardening!! Will be buying again!

2.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed on sizing, 7 Sep 2011