on 1 January 2010
I havn't given this 5 stars as the pack is only as good as the people playing them, but we had a few games of Snap over the holiday's and it was lots of fun. I believe there are other games to play with these also. Good for all age groups 3 - 93 !
Inside the box are a set of thin, easy to rip and crease, larger sized cards with instructions for 4 different games. I'll point out immediately that the cards are not 'giant' and are just slightly larger than adult playing cards. The artwork is lovely, and that's the only reason I've given a 3* review, but the cards aren't all different designs which means a lot of repeats. The suggested games won't hold a younger child's attention because they're too complex for the majority of the targeted age range. Our pack ended up in an unloved, unwanted heap on the first afternoon. We now use the remaining few for bookmarks. Not value for money.
on 2 December 2010
Bought these Toy Story Cards for my 4 year old grandson. He enjoys card games like snap, pears and fish where he learns all about memory, recognition and communication and best of all they are his favourite at this moment, and for me a cheap bargain and stocking filler. Happy all round.
on 9 August 2011
My 2 and half year old son, obsessed with Toy Story, loves these cards. He gets to look at his favourite characters and I get to teach him pairs, snap and other fun games too. They are fairly sturdy cards and have taken a fair bit of over enthusiastic snap action and are still standing!
on 19 January 2011
bought these card for my nephew who is nearly three, he cant play the games advertises but we play snap and pairs which he loves, i would recomend these cards to anyone who loves toy story, great fun and educational.
on 8 September 2011
I bought these for my son's birthday as he's a huge Toy Story fan. Although they're listed as giant they're still pretty small, maybe slightly smaller than double playing card size.

That all said and done he still had fun with them. He's not really old enough to grasp the games but he loves the pictures. We play a game where we flip over the card and he has to tell me which one is which.

The bundled games are good and for the price you really can't complain as it is good value. They could have done with being a bit more durable but again for they price it's a good buy.
on 14 August 2012
My granddaughter loves |Toy Story. She is only 3 but loved these cards. Had a great time playing snap and pairs. As they are large cards they are easy for younger children to look at and play with.
on 8 January 2013
Good size cards for little hands but the games are nothing very original. The 'memory' game is a bit confusing as there are more than one pair of cards for each of the Toy Story characters. OK, but not a huge hit with my family.
on 25 June 2013
As expected. A set of paired playing cards for snap etc. Box comes with instructions for four simple childrens games using the cards. Pictures look great and card sizes about 30% larger than normal playing cards. Our two and a half year old loves them - can't grasp how to play snap yet, but don't really think that's the cards fault!
on 21 April 2012
My Grandchildren like to pair the cards up, they are much quicker at it than I am, the 3 year old has an amazing memory. Once chosen they tell me about the character on the card. So an all round memory game