5.0 out of 5 stars great buy
bought these card for my nephew who is nearly three, he cant play the games advertises but we play snap and pairs which he loves, i would recomend these cards to anyone who loves toy story, great fun and educational.
Published on 19 Jan 2011 by angelao

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I'd exactly call "Giant".... but still good value
I bought these for my son's birthday as he's a huge Toy Story fan. Although they're listed as giant they're still pretty small, maybe slightly smaller than double playing card size.

Published on 8 Sep 2011 by G. Hill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I'd exactly call "Giant".... but still good value, 8 Sep 2011
G. Hill (Scotland) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ravensburger Toy Story Giant Card game (Toy)

That all said and done he still had fun with them. He's not really old enough to grasp the games but he loves the pictures. We play a game where we flip over the card and he has to tell me which one is which.

The bundled games are good and for the price you really can't complain as it is good value. They could have done with being a bit more durable but again for they price it's a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 19 Jan 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Toy Story Giant card game, 1 Jan 2010
P. Packham (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Toy Story Giant Card game (Toy)
I havn't given this 5 stars as the pack is only as good as the people playing them, but we had a few games of Snap over the holiday's and it was lots of fun. I believe there are other games to play with these also. Good for all age groups 3 - 93 !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and educational too, 9 Aug 2011
This review is from: Ravensburger Toy Story Giant Card game (Toy)
My 2 and half year old son, obsessed with Toy Story, loves these cards. He gets to look at his favourite characters and I get to teach him pairs, snap and other fun games too. They are fairly sturdy cards and have taken a fair bit of over enthusiastic snap action and are still standing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!!, 2 Dec 2010
This review is from: Ravensburger Toy Story Giant Card game (Toy)
Bought these Toy Story Cards for my 4 year old grandson. He enjoys card games like snap, pears and fish where he learns all about memory, recognition and communication and best of all they are his favourite at this moment, and for me a cheap bargain and stocking filler. Happy all round.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin, easy to rip and definitely not Giant cards., 18 Mar 2013
JK "Julie K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Ravensburger Toy Story Giant Card game (Toy)
Inside the box are a set of thin, easy to rip and crease, larger sized cards with instructions for 4 different games. I'll point out immediately that the cards are not 'giant' and are just slightly larger than adult playing cards. The artwork is lovely, and that's the only reason I've given a 3* review, but the cards aren't all different designs which means a lot of repeats. The suggested games won't hold a younger child's attention because they're too complex for the majority of the targeted age range. Our pack ended up in an unloved, unwanted heap on the first afternoon. We now use the remaining few for bookmarks. Not value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars mrs fannon, 5 July 2011
This review is from: Ravensburger Toy Story Giant Card game (Toy)
This was for my God daughter who is 3 and into Toy Story. She was very pleased and its a good product. She played with it making up her own games.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for travel!, 12 Mar 2011
This review is from: Ravensburger Toy Story Giant Card game (Toy)
the multipule games that can be played with one pack makes these a great toy for traveling! they have improved my 3year old sons concentration aswell as they have toy story caracters!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Stocking Filler., 10 Dec 2010
This review is from: Ravensburger Toy Story Giant Card game (Toy)
These cards are great for older children to play the games but also great for younger children with little hands who just like the pictures!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Toy Story Giant Card game (Toy)
Great value, quick delivery and my nephew loves them! What more could you ask for. Good size cards for a toddler also.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›