5.0 out of 5 stars DVD for Alfie
We wanted a dvd for my grandson.
He developed an interest in tractors, so thats why we got it for him.
He loves it and points out the colurs and is now stringing his words. It helps him learn. It's great to see him enjoying it and I get to share the time with him.
Well worth it.
Published on 31 Oct. 2010 by Oz1959

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
good
Published 3 months ago by N. A. Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD for Alfie, 31 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Little Red Tractor: Winter Lights/Let's Go/Glorious Mud [DVD] (DVD)
We wanted a dvd for my grandson.
He developed an interest in tractors, so thats why we got it for him.
Well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Red Tractor DVD, 22 Dec. 2010
I have purchased this boxset twice for my 2 year old son as he is tractor mad and loved the DVDs to destruction!

5.0 out of 5 stars I think its great, did not catch my sons imagination, 29 April 2013
Although my son is crazy about tractors, entrepeneur machines and trucks, little red tractor did not catch his imagination. But of the films we see, it is one of my favorites. We do not live in an english speacking country and i find the english very clear but still with some slight accents so that I am sure the kids learn to understand many different kinds of english.
The stories are nice and not too dramatic and my older daughter, though, in her words, she HATES tractors, likes to watch these, so they have been a great compromise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely DVD., 1 Feb. 2013
When I saw this advertised on one of the postman pat DVDs I bought it on the off chance my little boy would like it. It doesn't hold his attention as much as pat and Thomas however he does like it and will sit through most of the episodes. The stories are lovely and I think the 3d animation is great. If you have a little one into tractors and farms this is definately the DVD for you. Would most certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 24 Mar. 2014
my son loves all his dvds and Little red tractor is one of his favourites. Just a shame that we go through DVDs so quick as he changes them himself and puts in what he wants when he wants

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Red Tractor is FAB!!, 6 Mar. 2012
Little Red Tractor is fabulous - my toddler is obsessed with it and it keeps mealtimes calm!! Really good value for money as you get 3 dvds each with 6 episodes.... :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Little Boy, 12 Dec. 2012
A delight for tractor mad three year olds,guarranteed to keep any small boy happy,it arrived quickly & saved me searching in the shops

5.0 out of 5 stars the little red tractor: winter lights/lets go/glorious mud., 4 Mar. 2013
My other grandson loves the little red tractor, every
time he comes to my house it is first thing he goes
for.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 18 Feb. 2014
3 hours of gentle stories for little ones. My boy loves it. good humour, looks great on screen. ideal as a calming tool

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved the Day!!, 3 Jan. 2013
Perfect for tractor mad two year old twin boys! Great value too. Lucky Santa brought it in their xmas stockings