Size: Multipack|Change

on 29 December 2013
I ordered these to go with my bluebudss x bluetooth in ear phones for running and gym, the standard buds get sloppy and slip out of my ears enough to lose bass, these do not they stayed in place for a full 40 minutes run, I am amazed at how well they worked.

Choosing the size was difficult so I ordered the pack of the sizes and found I needed the large ones, just squeeze them to make them small then push into the ear and wait 30 seconds for them to expand and lock tight

Excellent buy
on 11 June 2013
Bought these on the basis of another reviewer for a pair of Sennheiser IE80, which have a notoriously poor seal with the OE buds. These fit the ear well, and provide better isolation, but they alter the tonal balance way too much, muffling the treble and making the bass ponderous and a bit one-noted. I ended up buying some JVC generic tips that are designed to fit the wide aperture of the IE80s which sounds much better, but not great for isolation. The search continues!
on 22 August 2012
After something mixup in the previous delivery. Now I enjoy the tight and juicy sounds, and it is comfortable. (I should have bought these earlier!) Though I don't think my Sennheiser IE7 could fit it in my first impression, it is fine after squeezing them to the foams. Very enjoy it now!
on 11 June 2016
These replacement covers cost more than many complete earbuds, so I expected a high level of quality. The reality is very different.
First issue is that they don't easily fit on one of the sets of headphones which is in the list. This isn't insurmountable, they do fit with persistence but I wasn't prepared for 15 mins to fit each one.
Bigger issue is that the integrity of the foam has already failed, after only a few weeks, with several large splits
Biggest issue is thst I wasn't overly fussed when the foam failed as they are the least comfortable tips I've used. They are very hot in use, giving a strange scratchy feeling in my ears and a sensation as if they are constantly pulling the skin inside my ear.
On the other hand, they do stop any noise leakage and they isolate very well, but I can't wear them for more than 20-30 mins.
review image
on 27 May 2014
I would give these 5 stars if it weren't for the limitations in the gym.

Firstly they fit on the Bluebuds well as advertised.

Because these are memory foam, they simply soak up sweat. This means they loose their sturdiness and start falling out. It also means the foam starts to disintegrate after repeated use. Consequently, I have gone back to the stock silicone buds.

Outside of the gym, they are fine, offer decent noise cancellation and are comfortable for long periods.
on 7 April 2015
I bought these to replace the standard earphone tips supplied with the Bluebud X earphones, based on other reviewers recommendations. Wow I can't agree more with the other reviews. These Tips are great. They fit 'snugly' on the Bluebud X's however once these are in your ears they are not moving. I have used them mostly on the treadmill, but also a couple of times outside and in the office. Unlike the provided eartips they don't get slippy when sweaty, and they do keep most background noise out.

A great accompaniment to my Bluebud X's
on 11 April 2013
so dissapointed with this purchase. Based on the reviews I thought these would be a great upgrade for my IE80's. Although the sound isolation is decent ( not amazing by any standard), the sound from the earphones becomes "muffled" and flat with these tips. I tried all 3 sizes with the same result. I can only assume most of the good reviews here are using cheap earphones and not high end IEM's, so don't notice the difference in sound. It may be the "Wax guard" that is causing the muffled sound. I can't say because I've not tried the tips without them. The wax guard does cover the end of the earphones so it is possible they negatively affect the sound. If you are going to purchase these I would advise to go for the types without the wax guard and see if it they provide a better experience.

For now i'm going back to the rubbed tips provided with the IE80's. The sound isolation isn't as good but my music sounds way,way better.
on 20 May 2016
These are described on Amazon and packaging as suitable for Jaybird X. However they don't fit the earbuds. The attached picture clearly demonstrates the Jaybirds having a wide sound tube which it too big for the small sound canal for Comply TX 500 to fit on. The picture also has an original ear tip with rightly sized ear canal. I have checked on Comply Foam website and they are now recommending CUSTOM ear tips for Jaybirds X series. Amazon, please get your act together and advertise the right specs.
review image review image review image
on 25 November 2014
They were a very tight fit on my Jaybird Bluebuds, but once I managed to finally get them on the difference between these and the standard ones is huge. The Jaybird original ones tend to slip out of my ears as they're silicone and shiny, but these stay in even when running. The sound reduction is much higher, so they were well worth the buy.
I was using the large size originals, and these are probably a tiny bit bigger but are foam so they compress to give a better grip.
on 10 March 2015
Absolutely amazing got these for my new jaybird blue buds because the earbuds that come with them are horrible don't stay in yor ears at all no seal makes the sound quality pretty poor defiantly not worth the money for the headphones but boy do these make the earphones perfect the sound quality now is best Iv ever heard perfect a little hard to get the earbuds on don't seem like they fit but they do just need a bit of force to get them on