5.0 out of 5 stars Warm hands in low temperatures, 27 Feb 2013
Amazon Customer (Belfast N Ireland) - See all my reviews
Tested in temperatures of minus 10-15 in US winter, while photographing the great outdoors.
Anticipating temperatures anywhere between minus 5 and minus 30, I knew I needed more than double gloves to keep my fingers working, and chemical handwarmers seemed the best option. I looked at reviews of various brands of chemical handwarmer before deciding that Mycoal had more satisfied customers, and less people complaining the chemicals wouldn't warm up at all, than other brands reviewed.
I was with a group of photographers, all with a supply of 'tea-bags', and was slightly worried when one person complained hers would not warm up at all: was I fated to have the same experience?
However, after vigorous squeezing and shaking my handwarmers began to heat up, got really toasty and stayed hot all day, in my pocket or in my gloves. This was my experience throughout the trip. All the handwarmers I used worked properly, there were no dud packets. While we did not get the lowest temperatures possible for the place we visited I would be confident in using these handwarmers in extreme cold.
I would definitely buy this brand again and would recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars hand warmers a hit, 14 Feb 2010
Sonia Rodwell - See all my reviews
Recently used these when my husband entered toughguy. Had to stand in minus temperatures for hours and these really helped!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 25 Feb 2013
brilliant, took them skiing had warm hands all day will use remainder when i play golf. recommend to anybody with a outdoor hobby

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Nov 2012
Have tried others but found this to be the best. Each warmer holds it's heat for hours. Will buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars footwarmers, 30 Nov 2011
These footwarmers have to be the best thing for golfers on those frosty and very cold days. Any one with poor circulation will have no problem with keeping those feet toasty warm for your whole golf game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great., 26 Mar 2014
This was my first time trying this brand and they were great. They heat up immediately and make all the difference when standing outside for hours in snow and ice. I wore them in transit for an hour and thought I had burned my feet--best to wait to put them in your shoes until you are ready to go out in the cold!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Product, 13 Mar 2014
Do not go anywhere cold without these!
Also great for sticking on area of muscle strain to ease.

Heat lasts and lasts - best use on small of back sitting on Kodiak pontoon (vv cold rubber) for several hours - stopped kidney chill and kept us cosy in Antarctic conditions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. Warm my wife's feet up all day!, 2 Aug 2013
Great. Warm my wife's feet up all day! Warm up quickly and stay warm for hours. Worked very well outdoors in freezing conditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my holiday, 30 Mar 2013
I would recommend these to everyone who suffers with cold hands and feet!! I bought them for a ski-ing holiday and they worked a treat, Stayed warm all day and worth the money, They dont feel bulky at all in my gloves, got the feet warmers for my feet and they are really thin and fit in my boots really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works all day long, 7 Mar 2013
Spent all day at a car rally event in the snow, with minus 10 C and very windy. As I was using my camera every couple of minutes and could not operate the controls with gloves on, I was really impressed when I stuck my hands back in my mittens with a heat bag in each. They provided the right amount of heat for more than seven hours (they were still at the same level when I left) and warmed up my fingers every time. What I expected to be an ordeal, was no problem whatsoever. With these simple-to-use bags I'll handle any cold weather. A very useful buy.

ARRAY(0xac7b75e8)