Colour: Foot Warmers|Size: 320|Change
Price:£388.90+ Free shipping

on 27 February 2013
Tested in temperatures of minus 10-15 in US winter, while photographing the great outdoors.
Anticipating temperatures anywhere between minus 5 and minus 30, I knew I needed more than double gloves to keep my fingers working, and chemical handwarmers seemed the best option. I looked at reviews of various brands of chemical handwarmer before deciding that Mycoal had more satisfied customers, and less people complaining the chemicals wouldn't warm up at all, than other brands reviewed.
I was with a group of photographers, all with a supply of 'tea-bags', and was slightly worried when one person complained hers would not warm up at all: was I fated to have the same experience?
However, after vigorous squeezing and shaking my handwarmers began to heat up, got really toasty and stayed hot all day, in my pocket or in my gloves. This was my experience throughout the trip. All the handwarmers I used worked properly, there were no dud packets. While we did not get the lowest temperatures possible for the place we visited I would be confident in using these handwarmers in extreme cold.
I would definitely buy this brand again and would recommend them to anyone.
on 14 February 2010
Recently used these when my husband entered toughguy. Had to stand in minus temperatures for hours and these really helped!
on 7 March 2013
Spent all day at a car rally event in the snow, with minus 10 C and very windy. As I was using my camera every couple of minutes and could not operate the controls with gloves on, I was really impressed when I stuck my hands back in my mittens with a heat bag in each. They provided the right amount of heat for more than seven hours (they were still at the same level when I left) and warmed up my fingers every time. What I expected to be an ordeal, was no problem whatsoever. With these simple-to-use bags I'll handle any cold weather. A very useful buy.
on 25 February 2013
brilliant, took them skiing had warm hands all day will use remainder when i play golf. recommend to anybody with a outdoor hobby
on 24 January 2013
I bought these to wear when I'm out cycling. As a leisure cyclist I found that my feet would get very cold and icy. I wear these on top of my toes inside my trainers and I find they generate enough warmth to stop my toes going numb in the cold! They stay warm for 3-4 hours. Think they should be a bit cheaper as they are disposable and ideally I'd prefer some reuseable ones but for what I want from these they work perfectly.
on 11 November 2012
Have tried others but found this to be the best. Each warmer holds it's heat for hours. Will buy more.
on 28 February 2015
I always get cold toes when winter cycling, even with thermal socks and overshoes - well not any more, first time that I've ever had warm feet, when on my bike this time of year! Found they lasted about 5 hours and they don't take up too much room in your shoes - about the size of a teabag. Would definitely recommend for winter cycling.
on 26 March 2014
This was my first time trying this brand and they were great. They heat up immediately and make all the difference when standing outside for hours in snow and ice. I wore them in transit for an hour and thought I had burned my feet--best to wait to put them in your shoes until you are ready to go out in the cold!
on 30 March 2013
I would recommend these to everyone who suffers with cold hands and feet!! I bought them for a ski-ing holiday and they worked a treat, Stayed warm all day and worth the money, They dont feel bulky at all in my gloves, got the feet warmers for my feet and they are really thin and fit in my boots really well.
on 13 March 2014
Do not go anywhere cold without these!
Also great for sticking on area of muscle strain to ease.

Heat lasts and lasts - best use on small of back sitting on Kodiak pontoon (vv cold rubber) for several hours - stopped kidney chill and kept us cosy in Antarctic conditions