5.0 out of 5 stars Great case
Published on 16 Feb. 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay....
I liked the design on this and was please when it arrived. As a music addict who constantly uses her Ipod I found that the colour came off and scratched easily and after a little while the popper came off so I was unable to close the case. A nice buy but could do with being more durable.
Published 13 months ago by Woopsie102

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 16 Feb. 2010
We had bought our daughter an iPod classic for Christmas. She kept putting off buying a case for it - probably knowing that I would go and buy something like this. I did. It is a great case - she loved the colour - I am happy that her iPod has that wee extra layer of protection - the delivery was very prompt - and being a canny Scot, the fact that it is a fraction of the price of similar quality items delighted me. Recommended product and seller.
A pleasure, as they say, to do business with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice iPod case, 5 Feb. 2010
This review is from: iGadgitz Black Genuine Leather Case Cover for Apple iPod Classic 80gb, 120GB & New 160gb launched Sept 09 + Belt Clip & Screen Protector (Electronics)
iPod classic fits very snugly into this neat and discrete case. When in my pocket, it just feels like a slim wallet. All the sockets and controls are still easy to access, and it comes with a screen protector which is so invisible once on that I forget its there. I certainly feel that the case will offer good protection from general use and also because the corners extend beyond the iPod, will offer some protection if dropped. I'm very pleased with it. Belt clip seems to be good too, though you dont need to have it attached, keeping the case nice and slim.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm impressed, 9 May 2013
This item is very good. I read most of the reviews prior to ordering and desided to take a chance and I am please I did. My headphone jack is right angled and this helps when opening the flap with the headphones attached. I can see how stright jacks might obstruct the flap opening but this could ease with time as the leather softens and wears a little. Importantly, the ipod is held very securly inside the case and won't slip out. The supplied screen protector is a high quality type and easy to apply. The popper stud is of a low profile type so is not obtrusive. In the centre of the back is a very low profile silver stud and this is where the belt clip attaches. This just pushes on and gives a very reasuring click and it clips into place. I have pulled on it to gauge the security of it and It seems very strong indeed. The clip freely rotates and there is a push tab to release it back off the case. The springed clip that goes over the belt has a tab on the end that prevents the it slipping off. All in all I am very confident in this product and it is of a high quality!!! well worth the price. I'm concidering ordering another and putting it away for the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars *Pink*, 7 Jan. 2012
I was given an 160gb Ipod Classic for Christmas off my Big Sis and wanted a case for it. Ordered this case, which arrived within a couple days which was v.good. My Ipod fits nice & very snug within this case although only just; had to squeeze it in and only just closes. For what I paid though I'm happy with this and it's good to know my Ipod's now well protected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and great seller., 19 Oct. 2009
Purchased this item and it was delivered in 36hrs! An absolutely great wallet for an equally deserving iPod. Further more, the wallet was so admired, that I purchased another for a friend and this too was delivered with the same exceptional speed. Can thoroughly recommend the wallet but I can equally recommend this supplier and the great service they provided not once, but twice!

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod Classic Cover, 22 July 2012
I must admit I thought this cover was orange! The actual colour is much redder but nevertheless I'm very pleased with it. Would recommend to anyone looking for an iPod Classic cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod leather cover, 14 Mar. 2010
J. Flynn (UK) - See all my reviews
This case is a perfect fit, good quality & value, & just what I needed to protect my iPod. The holes for charging & earphones mean it never needs to be taken out of the cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 11 Aug. 2011
This ipod case is a 'coconut ice' shade of pink. It fits snugly around the ipod and yet, allows full use of the ipod at all times. The case has been made in quality leather and is well stitched. In my opinion, it is excellent value for money. I am very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod case, 25 April 2012
Quick delivery, as good as it says in every way,
,fits perfect,keeps it from knocking about in my bag. Also love it in my favourite colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's pink, it's an iPod cover, it's cheap, it works., 30 Jun. 2010
I bought this to protect my new iPod Classic because I wanted pink to match my headphones. It's a decent product. The iPod fits snuggly and allows easy to access to the dial and cable inputs. It works fine, and the seller is great. I would recommend it.