5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, lovely earrings
Lovely, lovely earrings. I bought these for my daughter and was really really impressed by their class and quality. They are bigger than I expected but sit nicely within the ear lobe. They are quite thick silver and this adds to their quality. I would highly recommend them.
Published on 29 Jan 2010 by Redhead

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy
I was bought these for my birthday - the post on one of them broke off within a week. I know they are cheap but they should surely last longer than this.
Published on 3 Jun 2012 by Mrs D

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, lovely earrings, 29 Jan 2010
This review is from: Dew Womens Sterling Silver Open Square Stud Earrings 4023HP (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars silver square earrings, 16 April 2010
Frances (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
Very nice silver earrings measuring 7 mm's across and about 2 1/2 mm's thick. Just the right size!

5.0 out of 5 stars Square earrings, 18 Feb 2012
Excellent pair of earrings. A good solid and sturdy pair of earrings. Excellent finish on them.
Wear these everyday, had tolerated the wear since purchasing, find them stylish and practical, arrived in a decent box too. So pleased with the purchase with the price, ordered another for my best friends birthday a month later direct to her from Amazon.
A very pleased customer :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Decorative studs, 4 Sep 2011
Really pleased with these earrings, I just wanted a stud that was a bit different which I could wear all the time and these fit the bill perfectly. Very speedy delivery too!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 13 Aug 2010
Helen Asher (Corby, Northants, England) - See all my reviews
I bought these as a gift for a freinds daughter, she loved them. I thought they were really nice, quite sturdy but a bit smaller than I imagined. They were good quality and I would recommend them, infact I do intend to order another set to put away for a Christams gift.
The only reason I have given 4* not 5 was just because of the size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, 4 Feb 2012
Original earrings bought as a present. Shaft broke and they were replaced immediately. No questions asked and postagevrefunded Very good service. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely earrings!, 6 Jan 2012
I love these earrings. Sturdy studs at the back keep the earring in place. Great for day wear. Not too large on the lobe either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jewellery, 7 Sep 2011
These silver open square studs are really lovely.
Look classy and had lots of comments about them.
Really nice size if you haven't got particularly big ear lobes!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars square earrings, 13 Jan 2011
These were bought as a gift, chosen by the recipient. She loves them and they look good on. I was a bit surprised to have to go to collect the package from the post office as it was too big to go through my letterbox - so much brown paper in a box for a small box of earrings! Was the idea to hide the fact that it was silver earrings inside!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous earrings, 3 May 2013
Brought as a present from my 3year old to his nana for her birthday, gorgeous pair of earrings so simple and elegant my mum loved them perfect stud size not to big or to small made really well and come in a pretty little box such a bargain price.. Fast delivery to came before the delivery date very pleased with item

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›