5.0 out of 5 stars High school musical box set
My Daughter already had the previous dvd's of High school Mucical but had watched them over and over that many times and in differant places they started to get damages, the value on this box set is Very good. And with it being inside a little box that is easy to store she puts them straight away now.. You also got a game dvd with it which is great x
Published on 19 Mar 2009 by Mrs. C. Worrall

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
I bought the box set for my daughter and spent the first 20 mins of the first movie trying to correct the picture aspect ratio. It was only when I read the box that I realised that HSM1 and HMS2 are not in widescreen, only HSM3 is presented in 16:9 format!!!!!

This was not made clear in the description of the item - so beware.
Published on 4 Oct 2010 by Mr D Higham

5.0 out of 5 stars High school musical box set, 19 Mar 2009
Mrs. C. Worrall "Claire worrall" (durham U.K) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of HSM 1-3 boxset with dvd game, 19 Mar 2009
C. Flanagan (UK) - See all my reviews
I only got into the HSM films after the second one came out. I've never really been a musical fan, so was really surprised when I was singing along when my daughters had put it on the tv! We watched the third film at the pictures and then couldn't wait for the boxset to come out, and then watched all 3 films back to back as soon as the dvds arrived!

The High School Musical films are fantastic! In an age where kids are having to grow up too soon, these feel-good, wholesome films teach them the right messages about growing up and relationships. It's nice to see how the characters change as they grow and how they are constantly encouraged to think for themselves and consider how their actions can affect others. The songs are absolutely brilliant and we're always dancing and singing along! My daughters are 7 and 4 and they adore these films.. and I've already told them that if they bring a boy like Troy home, I'll fully approve! : ) I'd recommend these films to everybody, perfect family viewing or equally great to leave the kids watching themselves. Buy it and you won't be disappointed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant, 9 Dec 2009
J. Buckley - See all my reviews
This review is from: High School Musical 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
Bought these for my 3 year old daughter who loves high musical. All the films are brilliant and much loved. Would recommend to everyone and excellant value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars What's in the box?, 17 Feb 2009
flyinghyphen "flyinghyphen" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Contents are:
High School Musical: Remix;
High School Musical 2: Extended Dance Edition;
High School Musical 3: Senior Year Extended Edition;
High School Musical: DVD Game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bonus, 15 Mar 2009
Great having all 3 films in one set and to have a bonus game dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to have one, 15 Jun 2009
Oh Kyung Sun "ksoh812" (Seoul, Korea) - See all my reviews
I waited for this sort of package set to be released.
All 3 films are included with special feature discs, which was a surprise to me (as I thought it'd be only 4 discs). They are in slim cases so don't take much space (I have loads of DVDs so it's important).
It's always great to watch the 3 films in straight. So Fun! LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 30 Mar 2009
high school musical boxset.I enjoyed high school musical 3 just as much as 1 and 2 the songs and dancing were all great the storyline was fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 24 Aug 2013
J. Birch (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: High School Musical 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
My 5 year old loved these films, she is now a huge HSM fan and sings along to all the songs!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars What time is it? It's HSM time :), 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: High School Musical 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
I remember watching the first High School Musical when it first premiered on Disney Channel back in 2006 and it was brilliant, it changed the whole dynamic of modern musical films, the musical numbers are brilliant and the casting is spot on for each each character. Ashley Tisdale is a stand-out as the theatre queen bee Sharpay and Zac Efron is well suited to playing basketball superstar Troy Bolton. High School Musical 2 is just as good with the songs being just as high standard as the first film, and the story line has matured as Troy and Gabriella's relationship is put to the test as Sharpay tries to steal Troy away from the Wildcats. Ryan also gets to break away from his sister's shadow, watch out for him as he challenges Chad to a baseball game and the musical number 'I Don't Dance'. High School Musical 3 is good but not up to the standard of the first two films, the story line is more dramatic and the songs are okay but the story focuses a bit too much on Gabriella and not enough on the other characters such as Ryan, Chad or Taylor. It's good to watch these films again. Highly reccommend to fans of musicals.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 4 Oct 2010
Mr D Higham (Acton Trussell, Staffs United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: High School Musical 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)

This was not made clear in the description of the item - so beware.

High School Musical 1-3 [DVD]
High School Musical 1-3 [DVD] by Kenny Ortega (DVD - 2009)