5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!!
I have read a few of This authors books and this has to be the best.

The story is a rollercoaster through the pain and suffering of the parents, the strong bond between twins, the frustration of the cops and the workings of the Kidnappers.

Published on 19 May 2006 by T. Stevens

2.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs down !
I didn't enjoy this book and I doubt if I will read another by this author. I found the story line a bit bizarre, the characters had no depth and the storyline seemed jumbled. There were some errors in the continuity also. Altogether a disappointing read for me despite the critiques.
Published on 5 Jun 2010 by Mrs. Lynne Park

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!!, 19 May 2006
T. Stevens "tracey80" (Kent) - See all my reviews
I have read a few of This authors books and this has to be the best.

The story starts with the twins being kidnapped from the babysitter and a ransom being set for the girls as the parents finally find the money they follow the instructions for drop off but they only get back one child, Kelly. But Kelly tells them that Kathy is still alive and soon her mother believes her and then as the evidence starts to pile up the police race against time to save a Kathy before it's too late.

I would highly recommend this book, I couldn't put it down.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good, light read, but an intriguing thriller at the same time, 18 Jan 2007
E. Heckingbottom "elaineheck143" (U.K.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
If you liked James Patterson (before he started churning the books out at his current pace!), you will probably enjoy this one too.

I enjoyed it - but then I usually find Mary Higgins Clarke's books intriguing. They are full of suspense and intrigue, with short chapters that allow you to read for a very short while before falling asleep - or help to sustain your attention when all you want is a light read. It's not the sort of thing that will give you a long, deep discussion - but is a great holiday read.

The plot was intriguing - believable, yet unbelievable at the same time. Unlike her usual books, you know the main criminals from the beginning - but there is still the intrigue of working out who the Pied Piper might be. I didn't work it out this time - although I was close!

The characters were believable on the whole, and you couldn't help but empathise with the two little girls in blue and their parents!

If you want an intriguing light read and you enjoy thrillers, this is worth a try.

If you have enjoyed Mary Higgins Clarkes other books, I am sure that you will enjoy this one too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A day to read was a day well spent, 2 Aug 2009
Lance Mitchell (Hampshire, UK, Northern Hemisphere, Planet Earth) - See all my reviews
I always enjoy reading any book by Mary Higgins Clark. They usually follow a formula, but this one is much more intricate and suspenseful than her usual, and is the best that I have read.

Twin girls, Kelly and Kathy, are kidnapped for ransom at the beginning of the story. The money is paid, but the handover goes wrong and only Kelly is returned. Initially, it seems that Kathy has perished, but the conviction of her surviving twin convinces the parents that she is still alive. Evidence mounts, but the police are frustrated at every turn. The tension mounts as the race to find the little girl alive builds and the kidnappers become desperate.

This is a great read. It only took me a day to get through, as I couldn't put it down. Just the sort of book that you would want to chuck into your holiday suitcase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Little Girls in Blue, 30 Jun 2007
I disagree with the previous review. In my opinion this is the best Mary Higgins Clark novel I have read and I have read most of them. The subject matter of child abduction is very sensitively handled and not uncomfortable reading as I thought it might be and the climactic race to the finish makes it the most exciting thriller I have read in a long time. I could not put it down. If you like her style then do give this one a try.

2.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs down !, 5 Jun 2010
Mrs. Lynne Park (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars thriller, 3 Aug 2009
Helen Fearon (Lanarkshire Scotland) - See all my reviews
I throughly enjoyed this book as I have with all the authors previous books. She keeps you insuspence right until the end, and is a throughly good read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another page turner!!, 20 April 2009
Natalie Green "bookoholic" (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
Like all of the Mary Higgins Clark books I have read, this is among one of the best, it is really well written and as always has a really good story. Well reccomended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to par..., 13 April 2006
DevJohn01 (Somerset, NJ) - See all my reviews
I have read quite a few books by Mary Higgins Clark in the past and have thoroughly enjoyed them all. Therefore, I was very excited to receive her latest novel 'TWO LITTLE GIRLS IN BLUE' and began it almost immediately, however, I must say that I was rather disappointed with her latest effort. 'TWO LITTLE GIRLS IN BLUE' started off very predictably and did not leave much room for guess work by the reader. There were very few surprises in the middle which pretty much just kept going at an even pace and the ending was hardly the surprise that I was expecting. The identity of the Pied Piper is practically handed to the reader early on to no benefit. However, the books biggest flaw, in my opinion, was that there were way too many characters! Almost every chapter introduced someone new who many times really didn't have anything to do with the story. All of the new names did nothing but keep me confused wondering who was who and where Clark was going with this character, which was often nowhere.

It has been many years since the last book I've read by Mary Higgins Clark which leads me to wonder whether 'TWO LITTLE GIRLS IN BLUE' was just not up to her usual standards or if I've just outgrown this author, 2 1/2 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 21 Mar 2013
Mrs. D. Y. Lyons (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a really great book. It keeps you wondering until right near the end as to who main culprit was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Mar 2013
Could not put this book down, easy to read and a real page turner. You have to just keep on reading