5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cream
This cream is no longer in the shops and I have searched long and hard to find it. It's a brilliant cream. Goes on a little greasy as its a serum but dries out really quickly to a matt finished. Any breakouts will quickly clear up after using this.
Published on 2 Jun 2012 by Beauty queen

3.0 out of 5 stars Bottle doesn't last long
The price looks attractive, but it is a very small bottle. Only lasted 3 weeks using it twice daily, sparingly, after washing. It's a pump design, sealed plastic bottle, so you don't know how much is left until you run out.

While it did seem to help with my spots, it's still too soon to be sure, and infuriatingly I will have to order another bottle to be sure.
Published on 9 Sep 2012 by Reginald M.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cream, 2 Jun 2012
This review is from: Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Moisturiser 50ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product at a good price!, 26 Aug 2013
Ordered for delivery to Finland, was delivered quickly and well packaged.

Please note the product i received was for the German market so the bottle was mainly marked in German (maybe explains the current cheap price), however as i had used this product before it made little difference to me also the outer packaging has English language text.

It applies well, i like the smell (vaguely botanical but very mild) and it gives a nice matt finish to the skin. The salicylic acid content is great if you combination or greasy skin and prevents breakouts.

I use this morning and night after cleansing my skin with a Clarisonic Plus and a skin cleanser (usually varies but currently the L'Oreal active charcoal one) and my skin has never been better, breakouts have almost entirely stopped and my skin feels excellent.

Highly Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars No more breakouts!, 22 April 2013
I have oily acne prone skin. Always struggled finding a suitable moisturiser that would moisturise without leaving oily residue on skin. Most of the moisturisers I have tried, used to give me breakouts. This product is just wonderful! Did not get a single breakout since I started using it. My skin also feels much more hydrated than before. A great moisturiser to wear under makeup too. Will definitely buy again!

4.0 out of 5 stars finally getting somewhere, 23 Aug 2014
nice and non oily, it has a lovely cucumber scent to it, have restricted myself to using it once a day (morning) and my skin did have a bit of a kick off when i started using it at first that simmered down in a couple of days but happy to have found a moisturizer that didn't leave me feeling like a greasy spoon. i've combined it with a skin toner (also garnier) and seems to be working well, i was really prone to sneaky dry skin around the bridge of my nose and was avoiding moisturiser because i had oil prone skin, only giving four stars tho as i feel it needs to be a bigger bottle to price ratio. over all worth a go and will be buying again

5.0 out of 5 stars happy with product, 25 April 2014
Great product fast delivery would purchase again, noticed a difference in my skin straight away and great price.does what it says on the tub.

5.0 out of 5 stars great night moisturiser for combination skin even for sensitive, 13 April 2014
its a great moisturiser and does help to keen spots settled if you get the odd one. ideal to use with the face wash or 3in1 mask/scrub.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for certain aspects., 14 Mar 2014
Good for clearing dry skin and smells nice too.lol
But as for clearing skin, it is no use.
Still useful for after facial cleansing.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my skin, 31 Jan 2014
I have combination skin and this cream along with Garnier Pure Cleansing 3in1 Tube 150ml has helped improve my skin a LOT! I no longer break out in spots and my skin does not look too oily or too dry in parts of my face. My face also looks a lot less tired now too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only product that keeps my skin clear and soft, 1 Aug 2013
Bought this about a year ago when I had a massive spot breakout just before I was due to be a bridesmaid and it cleared my skin so well that there was barely a spot in sight on the wedding photographs :) it leaves my skin feeling soft and matt - no shiny forehead! Have and would recommend to anybody!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product does exactly what is says, 16 July 2013
This is a great product and really does keep my skin spot free without losing the benefit of a good moisturizer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›